3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
They have great service. I love how you can watch a library of videos on demand. They also have fast internet. I've told my mother to use Comcast because they have an affordable Spanish package
They are the best bang for your buck in my area! you don't ever have to worry about your cable going out in bad weather and its so easy to get someone out to if you need help. I have tried all the large cable providers and I am definitely the most happy with Comcast!
They could be much much better at customer service and rates in bandwidth but some of there representatives really do go the xtra mile. They are few and far between but it's great when they do.
Is the most import thing in my house but they do a frauds that told my mom she going to pay on 40.00 for spanish chanels only and we only have two minds with the service and is everything a lie
They are generally a good company that provides the best services out there. Having been a former employee they treat their people extremely well and do a lot for the communities they reside in.
I've told Comcast several times, I would rather have absolutely any other company. But they're all I currently get in my apartment. They've mess up my bill multiple times. Regular customer service is almost never the least bit helpful or nice. I can't stand Comcast. .
I never enjoyed comcast. Unfortunately for my area, they are the only provider. I think they are overpriced for nothing. I have never had good experience with their products or customer service.
Unfortunately for me, Comcast is the only cable provider in the area. I use a bundle that offers cable, Internet and phone. They all run horribly! I am considering finding a private ISP and streaming from Hulu. Comcast has to be one of the worst companies on earth.
Costumer service needs mayor improvement! Back in the days it was better.. Now it seems like they don't care.. Don't care if you are a long member, don't are if you are paying to much- and they don't have the curtesy to save u money knowing there is a deal out there!
Comcast is a decent internet provider. It does great where i live which is surrounded by trees and is by a river. It hasn't gone out during storms for a while and has great customer service.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos