BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Josselen G.
They have great service. I love how you can watch a library of videos on demand. They also have fast internet. I've told my mother to use Comcast because they have an affordable Spanish package
Mandy S.
Douglasville, GA
They are the best bang for your buck in my area! you don't ever have to worry about your cable going out in bad weather and its so easy to get someone out to if you need help. I have tried all the large cable providers and I am definitely the most happy with Comcast!
Rockie S.
They could be much much better at customer service and rates in bandwidth but some of there representatives really do go the xtra mile. They are few and far between but it's great when they do.
andrea c.
Is the most import thing in my house but they do a frauds that told my mom she going to pay on 40.00 for spanish chanels only and we only have two minds with the service and is everything a lie
Jerica A.
Spokane, WA
They are generally a good company that provides the best services out there. Having been a former employee they treat their people extremely well and do a lot for the communities they reside in.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, VA
I've told Comcast several times, I would rather have absolutely any other company. But they're all I currently get in my apartment. They've mess up my bill multiple times. Regular customer service is almost never the least bit helpful or nice. I can't stand Comcast. .
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I never enjoyed comcast. Unfortunately for my area, they are the only provider. I think they are overpriced for nothing. I have never had good experience with their products or customer service.
Jana H.
Ware, MA
Unfortunately for me, Comcast is the only cable provider in the area. I use a bundle that offers cable, Internet and phone. They all run horribly! I am considering finding a private ISP and streaming from Hulu. Comcast has to be one of the worst companies on earth.
Milu D.
Frederick, MD
Costumer service needs mayor improvement! Back in the days it was better.. Now it seems like they don't care.. Don't care if you are a long member, don't are if you are paying to much- and they don't have the curtesy to save u money knowing there is a deal out there!
Haley P.
Buena Vista, PA
Comcast is a decent internet provider. It does great where i live which is surrounded by trees and is by a river. It hasn't gone out during storms for a while and has great customer service.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.