BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Sarah D.
I like it better than others in my town although at times the Internet can be anoying but it's great it doesn't mess up when there is a storm I love it honestly and it gives you on the go option
Sara W.
Charleston, Sc
Comcast is the pits. We are forced to use them since they are the only provider in the area. Many service outages, poor prices, and poor customer service. Not a fan at all. Would never recommend.
Kylee L.
It's amazing I LOVE USING ON DEMAND.Being able to watch the shows that I have missed is a real treat.Its relatively affordable.There customer service could use some work though.I would recommend.
Lasey L.
Xfinity is way cheaper and more convenient than Directv and AT&T. The guide is easy to use and they have endless on demand movies and TV shows! The customer service is always A+. I'd definitely recommend!
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Overpriced for severely underwhelming products. Horrendous customer service that wastes so much time and is very inefficient. Internet is spotty and cable is very expensive for what you get. Absolutely do not recommend unless you have to because they are the only ones.
Emily E.
Martinez, GA
Comcast cable is great...when it's working. it seems to be temperamental at times and, although customer service agents are qualified and overall knowledgeable and polite, the average wait time for phone calls is always too long. comcast does usually have comparable rates.
Elizabeth M.
Tallahassee, FL
I only give them 2 stars because I like the HIGH SPEED Internet. My experience with customer service via telephone has not usually been good. I pay $80/month for internet, I would say it was rather high. Not sure I would recommend to others. For us, if we want quality high speed internet, this was our only real option.
Travis P.
Kingsport, TN
Coke is my favorite drink. I have at least one every day. No, this is not an incorrect review. I just don't want to say anything negative, however, I have nothing positive to say about Comcast.
Shelby V.
It's the only cable provider that services our apartment but I can't complain. I just wish it was easier to upgrade services online. I hate talking on the phone but that's a personal preference.
Mandy S.
Douglasville, GA
They are the best bang for your buck in my area! you don't ever have to worry about your cable going out in bad weather and its so easy to get someone out to if you need help. I have tried all the large cable providers and I am definitely the most happy with Comcast!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.