BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Quaide S.
Export, PA
Comcast has provided quality service for us. I do know that there have been occasions where they did not meet our expectations with regards to maintenance and other services, but other than that no complaints. If they are the cheapest option for you, would recommend.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
Much people complain about Comcast, especially about his high price. I have been years with comcast and I have always love it. I switched to Xfinity1 almost a year ago and now I love even more!
Kylee L.
It's amazing I LOVE USING ON DEMAND.Being able to watch the shows that I have missed is a real treat.Its relatively affordable.There customer service could use some work though.I would recommend.
Kimberly C.
I love our Comcast cable and internet. Their customer service is better than it used to be but could still use some improvement. They did give us all new equipment when we moved which was nice.
Taylor R.
Dickinson, TX
Good company provider, they have spotty service sometimes, but they are very lenient on setting up bridged affordable payments, good customer service very rare you have a rude customer service .
Briana S.
I love the change that Comcast has made to Xfinity....On Demand is by far my favorite. I very rarely have time to catch television shows in real time so this has been a go to for me.....LOVE IT!
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Um I know its pretty awesome. I am very happy being
able to be in control of my own television so that's good.
I don't know what techy things to say about it other then
On demand is pretty cool!!
Ashley B.
Fort Campbell, KY
Comcast is the only service available to me where i live, but it is completely awful. the bill always manages to be higher than it should be and the service is constantly out for days at a time.
Meghan C.
Bryn Mawr, PA
We have terrible internet where we live. Comcast has replaced the router 3 times promising great results, and we never get anything better. We get charged each time they come to change the router
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
I have service with them now and they are a good company to do business with. When I first got my service I was a bit aggravated with what was happening with pricing but they fixed the issue right away and took care of me. I love Xfinity a lot. Comcast is very worth it.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.