BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Haley N.
I have been with Comcast over a year, and when I hit the year mark my promotion price for my internet went way up so I called to try and see if there was another option and trying to get through to an actual person was so difficult. I ended up hanging up and calling back and yelling at the automated system to get me a person and finally I got through. Once I had a person on the line they were great. They were able to find me another promotional deal to lower my price and speed up my internet.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay , FL
I use Comcast for my internet, cable, and home security system and enjoy the service. I have no issues with homes security or internet, but sometimes our cable TV gets errors for OnDemand features, and we have to restart the box (which takes a while) in order to un-freeze our screen. This happens about once a month, but generally is fixed with a reboot. I would recommend Comcast to anyone in the Miami area, as I have had AT&T U-verse before and it was nothing but one problem after the next.
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Comcast is the only service provider in certain areas where I live, mine included, which doesn't leave me with any other options to get away from comcasts exorbitant prices. They offer a lot of choices, all of which are expensive. And while they offer tons of channels, if you want ONE extra channel- for example the NHL network, you have to spend upwards of 20 bucks for an entire package. What annoys me the most is I might be paying 200 dollars a month for the same package my neighbors get for 130, depending on which customer service agent processes the order. So frustrating! And don't even get me started on calling the customer service lines- it's so frustrating.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Awful they are by far one of the worst companies out there. Their prices are way to high for what you get and their internet service is awful. Even when you have the highest internet speed package you still struggle to get a decent connection for streaming anything. Also their customer Service is terrible you either can't get ahold of someone or when you do they don't make a record of anything so when you call back with the same problem they act as though you never called about it before.
Tara B.
The only reason they have 3 stars is because of their good on demand services. As far as everything else goes, dreadful. But aren't they all? I've never hung up the phone from customer service thinking 'that was pleasant,' and I've never gone more than a year without there being some kind of problem, whether it be service or pricing seems to be at the hands of Comcast. But, it's the lesser of some evils, I guess, and I'm stuck with them. So, 3 stars because I'm sure it could be worse.
Elisabeth E.
Kent, WA
I hate dealing with their customer service. We had to wait two weeks to have our cable and internet transferred from our other house. It was not quick like they advertised. Not only that, there are days where the internet will be slower than 1 mb when I pay for Blast. I would give more stars, but I always seem to have trouble with the customer service. At least when the internet is running at full speed, it's great. I just wish they would stop calling me to "upgrade" to even more services and spend more money than what I feel comfortable spending. It doesn't matter how many times you tell them you're not interested, they will call back the next week.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
Comcast is the only service I can use in my area. I absolutely dislike Comcast. We had many problems when first setting up the service. Then the installer came 3 hours late to our appointment and did not install the services properly. We then had to change the type of contract we had with them to make the service work, which ended up costing more. And now the service does not always work, it is a hit or miss with the wifi. We have the best router and the internet is still extremely slow.
Melanie L.
Tallahassee
The worst customer service. I've had multiple problems with my services, and getting on the phone with anyone is almost impossible. They don't want to help you. Also, keep a close eye on your bill because half of my problems have been unauthorized charges to my account. - Also be careful if you call about a problem because they'll send a specialist to your house, and then charge you $50 for a service visit.

Unfortunately, Comcast has a monopoly on my town and I have no other option.
Gina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm a recent customer as of December. As far as affordability, they had the lower price when comparing other companies. That's about all they have going for them. I've had nothing but problems since we signed the contract. First off the sales person lied and the amount per month was a few dollars more than what was decided, their technicians came out to our house 4 times and each time they did something wrong and had to come back, the quality is not good and the remote access is not user friendly they keep charging us for shows that we already have as part of our plan. Very inconvenient and frustrating things have happened since we became a customer
Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Customer service is sorely lacking. It's frustrating enough to pay upwards of $175/month for cable, web and landline, but when the services experience downtimes of 3 or 4 days out of each month, it's almost worth the hassle to switch. Especially when customer service calls are routed through a foreign country and the rep you speak to doesn't have a basic grasp of English. Upgrading to X10 hasn't solved any of the problems either. On the upside, X10's DVR capability is unmatched.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.