BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Christine G.
Somerville, NJ
Good service, never had issues. Pricey for what we get and customer service is not the best. They are not willing to work with you for anything. We have basics and it's still over $100 a month.
Lindsey R.
Comcast has a near-monopoly on the area I live in, and we have had constant issues with the service that take far too long to get resolved. Their customer service is moderately pleasant, but I spend too much time on the phone with them for the amount we pay in service.
Nicole P.
Aberdeen, WA
Comcast cumstomer service is the worst by far but gosh darn it ya'll got the fastest internet so I gotta deal with you. And sometimes you jack up my bill and I gotta go in and complain. Anyone else have this consistent problem. I got through it ALL THE TIME COMCAST
Brittney H.
In the area I live there are too many trees for a dish. But Comcast is the makr affordable and always comes out to fix the problems we have. Which are a lot when our phones randomly stop working.
Hayley M.
Beaverton, OR
Comcast (or Xfinity where I am) is getting better, or at least they're trying. The bill is still too high and I wish we could get a la carte channels, but the new voice activated remote is boss.
Laurana R.
Arlington, VA
Comcast has been very average in the service they have provided. I get different answers every time I speak with customer service and often feel misled. They have a monopoly for service in my area so I do not think they care about going above and beyond normal service.
Kendra M.
Honestly this is all I have ever used and all I know how to use. It has its flaws like all internet companies, such as randomly cutting out and the servicemen taking literally days to come fix something. Overall, though, the internet is fast and using the router is easy.
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
I have had a lot of problems with comcast. The service is crappy, the internet slow. Customer service is shitty. However I am stuck with it because there is no other services offered in my area :(
Shana W.
Comcast is good & ok at the same time . the best that they r is when u get it for your first year after that they are high as hell for ur bill that is they do have a lot of nice features though for the people who have money & would like to pay $300 a month for ur services
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY
Comcast is terrible. Unfortunately I live in an area where it is the only option. The cost for cable and internet is outrageous. Customer service is a joke. If you have another option - take it.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.