3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Good service, never had issues. Pricey for what we get and customer service is not the best. They are not willing to work with you for anything. We have basics and it's still over $100 a month.
Comcast has a near-monopoly on the area I live in, and we have had constant issues with the service that take far too long to get resolved. Their customer service is moderately pleasant, but I spend too much time on the phone with them for the amount we pay in service.
Comcast cumstomer service is the worst by far but gosh darn it ya'll got the fastest internet so I gotta deal with you. And sometimes you jack up my bill and I gotta go in and complain. Anyone else have this consistent problem. I got through it ALL THE TIME COMCAST
In the area I live there are too many trees for a dish. But Comcast is the makr affordable and always comes out to fix the problems we have. Which are a lot when our phones randomly stop working.
Comcast (or Xfinity where I am) is getting better, or at least they're trying. The bill is still too high and I wish we could get a la carte channels, but the new voice activated remote is boss.
Comcast has been very average in the service they have provided. I get different answers every time I speak with customer service and often feel misled. They have a monopoly for service in my area so I do not think they care about going above and beyond normal service.
Honestly this is all I have ever used and all I know how to use. It has its flaws like all internet companies, such as randomly cutting out and the servicemen taking literally days to come fix something. Overall, though, the internet is fast and using the router is easy.
I have had a lot of problems with comcast. The service is crappy, the internet slow. Customer service is shitty. However I am stuck with it because there is no other services offered in my area :(
Comcast is good & ok at the same time . the best that they r is when u get it for your first year after that they are high as hell for ur bill that is they do have a lot of nice features though for the people who have money & would like to pay $300 a month for ur services
Comcast is terrible. Unfortunately I live in an area where it is the only option. The cost for cable and internet is outrageous. Customer service is a joke. If you have another option - take it.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos