- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I mainly appreciate Comcast for their bundles and on demand selection. Customer service is not the best and the price is fairly high. However it is working for what we need it for at the moment.
Unfortunately Comcast is the monopoly in my area, especially for internet! They charge ridiculous prices, and they so much as told me they were my only option in my area so unless I wanted to go without internet I had no choice but to pay their insanely high prices!
Comcast (or Xfinity where I am) is getting better, or at least they're trying. The bill is still too high and I wish we could get a la carte channels, but the new voice activated remote is boss.
Comcast definitely has its ups and downs. Cable is fantastic, tons of channels to choose from and On Demand is a live saver. It seems to be becoming more & more expensive as time goes on, though. And, the wifi router from them never seems to work to its full potential.
I don't love Comcast, they are just the best options where I live. They are expensive. I have never been impressed by customer service or the people wjo have come to set up my internet or cable.
Comcast provides great service especially during storms when other services stop working. Whenever there are problems with connection I can call for them to reset it back to normal. It is very affordable and their customer service is great. I would recommend to others.
Comcast cumstomer service is the worst by far but gosh darn it ya'll got the fastest internet so I gotta deal with you. And sometimes you jack up my bill and I gotta go in and complain. Anyone else have this consistent problem. I got through it ALL THE TIME COMCAST
Comcast can be the worst. I have Xfinity1 and the perks of that can be great - voice activated remote, lots of channels, easy searching, watching on the go. But the grueling customer service experience, spotty internet and shady charges on bills always outweighs the good.
Comcast is good & ok at the same time . the best that they r is when u get it for your first year after that they are high as hell for ur bill that is they do have a lot of nice features though for the people who have money & would like to pay $300 a month for ur services
Comcast has a near-monopoly on the area I live in, and we have had constant issues with the service that take far too long to get resolved. Their customer service is moderately pleasant, but I spend too much time on the phone with them for the amount we pay in service.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos