BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Ashley W.
Cupertino , CA
Eh - a lot to say but short and sweet - they are okay - very expensive - annoying you have to have packages - wish there was a way you can make what you want and not have to pay for extra stuff
Tierra C.
Lakewood, WA
I have never really been able to agree with their service or the price I pay monthly, I hardly ever have "high speed" internet and its so expensive. They always end up locking me in a contract.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
I have a love hate relationship with them. For the most part they work well and they are reliable. but every so often our cable or internet goes through fits of not working. usually if you butter the guy/gal up on the phone though they'll give you a credit to your acct.
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
Awful, I wish I had other options. We get constantly throttled and the prices are very high for what service we get. Multiple outages every day and the DVR provided does not work. They now put a cap on our useage and charge overage by the gigabyte. Do not recommend.
Karen B.
Where do I start? I have had soo many issues with their services and products, most of their equipment is no good, always going out, and on top of that they charge a $75 fee just for coming out.
Morgan T.
Baltimore, MD
I love Comcast it is the only provider i will use it great and awesome. pros are its great service cons are its not everywhere. I wouldn't say that its expensive. This absolutely met my expectations. I already do recommend Comcast to everyone because of how great it is
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
All in all in our area Comcast is one of the better providers. I do hate how in order to keep a reasonable rate you have to call in every so often and make sure you have the best plan available. Otherwise you end up paying for months at regular non discounted prices.
Amanda P.
Bolingbrook, IL
Hard to say. I like it but they change my bill all the time without warning. Very hard to get ahold of and talk to customer service. Enjoy the package we have, just don't know if it's worth it.
Brianna B.
Tallahassee, FL
Comcast service is pretty good. If you have the basic router and don't stream a lot. However, my bill is always higher every month, new charges always appear and the customer service is horrible.
Catherine B.
Seattle, WA
I mean, it works. But it's way too expensive. And come to think of it, some of my channels don't come in. That I pay for. But they kind of have you over a barrel when they are the only decent game in town, so it is what it is. I can't wait for Google Fiber to expand.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.