3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Eh - a lot to say but short and sweet - they are okay - very expensive - annoying you have to have packages - wish there was a way you can make what you want and not have to pay for extra stuff
I have never really been able to agree with their service or the price I pay monthly, I hardly ever have "high speed" internet and its so expensive. They always end up locking me in a contract.
I have a love hate relationship with them. For the most part they work well and they are reliable. but every so often our cable or internet goes through fits of not working. usually if you butter the guy/gal up on the phone though they'll give you a credit to your acct.
Awful, I wish I had other options. We get constantly throttled and the prices are very high for what service we get. Multiple outages every day and the DVR provided does not work. They now put a cap on our useage and charge overage by the gigabyte. Do not recommend.
Where do I start? I have had soo many issues with their services and products, most of their equipment is no good, always going out, and on top of that they charge a $75 fee just for coming out.
I love Comcast it is the only provider i will use it great and awesome. pros are its great service cons are its not everywhere. I wouldn't say that its expensive. This absolutely met my expectations. I already do recommend Comcast to everyone because of how great it is
All in all in our area Comcast is one of the better providers. I do hate how in order to keep a reasonable rate you have to call in every so often and make sure you have the best plan available. Otherwise you end up paying for months at regular non discounted prices.
Hard to say. I like it but they change my bill all the time without warning. Very hard to get ahold of and talk to customer service. Enjoy the package we have, just don't know if it's worth it.
Comcast service is pretty good. If you have the basic router and don't stream a lot. However, my bill is always higher every month, new charges always appear and the customer service is horrible.
I mean, it works. But it's way too expensive. And come to think of it, some of my channels don't come in. That I pay for. But they kind of have you over a barrel when they are the only decent game in town, so it is what it is. I can't wait for Google Fiber to expand.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos