3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Worse company I have ever dealt with. Customer service is terrible, very rude if you want to downgrade your cable. Worse internet ever...when they advertise they are the fastest. Mine is super slow
We've been using Com cast for about a year now and Internet stability isn't always the greatest. They set a limit of how much data you can use although they advertise as unlimited so wheres the unlimited when they keep reminding you that you've gone over your usage. SMH
I get really tired of the cable box not working. They come and fix it (when we can get them there) but it never fails to stop working. Lately they've been jacking up my bill with expenses I have no idea where they come from especially since 70% my cable doesn't even work.
At first I thought Comcast would be a great company. Wrong. They LOVE to increase their prices with NO notice and it seems every time my bill goes up the quality of service goes down. Unfortunately where I live I have no other options, so I have to deal with it or go without.
Comcast is literally the most horrible company in history. However, all of you guys know this. They are unreliable, difficult to reach, and I never receive the amount of MBs I'm supposed to receive.
I really wish that there was another cable/internet provider available in my area. I have been very disappointed with Comcast but have no other choice. The prices have become astronomical and are known to raise without a warning to the customer. It is really unacceptable.
We have had cable and internet through Comcast for about a year and a half. Most of the time we enjoy our service. We do experience outings more often than we would like and our on demand feature is terrible about freezing. I do believe it is a little overpriced. It is also very difficult to get a customer service representative over the phone that is fully competent in their job.
People love to hate on Comcast / xfinity but I quite enjoy my service. Sure the price could be lower but you get what you pay for. Over the last 10 years I've found he service to be ultra reliable
Great customer service. Great prices. And no contract. I get all the chanels I could ever possibly need, super fast internet, and phone service for less than what i was paying direct TV for just tv.
I really dislike Comcast. So much that I cancelled as many services as I could. Although the technicians come to service calls as friendly as possible the entire Comcast system never seems to work correctly for as much as you would demand of something you pay so much for.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos