- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We have some connectivity issues once and a while. They are very easy to talk to and help with resolving issues quickly. Their basic cable package is my only issue as it doesn't include channels such as TBS, TNT and other channels that used to be normally in a basic package.
My wifi has never had a problem even when there are 6 or more people using it works amazing and makes it so I don't go over my data limit each month. It works great from across the house greatly!!!!!!
I'm not delivering ground breaking news here, but Comcast's customer service is pretty awful. I don't envy those people at all- I'm sure they receive lots of nasty calls every day, but the lack of understanding makes it really difficult to resolve issues. I've had lots of trouble with connectivity, functionality, and strange fees popping up in billing, and it's always a headache to resolve.
I will try to be kind here. I had several issues when trying to convert all of my services into one provider (for billing purposes). I work from home, so internet speed is critical. Well, let's just say, if I could get another well-known provider, I would switch in a heartbeat!
I think it goes without saying that this company's customer service is sup-par at best. I have spent hours on the phone with various agents, dealing with over-charging, cable issues, etc.
No thank you.
No thank you.
Its not the best Internet but its not the worst. The majority of the time I don't have any complaints about it but there's times when the modem will reboot all on its own and i don't really like that!
I am extremely satisfied on the recent service I requested from Comcast. I have been a Comcast customer for 7 years and notice that the service quality has improved 150 percent. Keep it up and thanks.
They raise your bill without notifying you. Internet is always slow, even though we pay for faster internet speed. THey update their system without notification- customer service is very hit or miss.
Best cable by far. Love all the options and variety on on-demand and it is so simple to use. Especially now since the system is upgraded to X1, it's even better. I have 4 stars because it's expensive!
Comcast runs slow for internet and a lot of the channels scramble a lot. Sometimes it can't find a signal, even on my business account. Customer service is awful and the plans are just too expensive.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos