BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Bethany S.
Eliot, ME
We have some connectivity issues once and a while. They are very easy to talk to and help with resolving issues quickly. Their basic cable package is my only issue as it doesn't include channels such as TBS, TNT and other channels that used to be normally in a basic package.
Samantha K.
Cullman, AL
My wifi has never had a problem even when there are 6 or more people using it works amazing and makes it so I don't go over my data limit each month. It works great from across the house greatly!!!!!!
Adreanne H.
Columbia Hts, MN
I'm not delivering ground breaking news here, but Comcast's customer service is pretty awful. I don't envy those people at all- I'm sure they receive lots of nasty calls every day, but the lack of understanding makes it really difficult to resolve issues. I've had lots of trouble with connectivity, functionality, and strange fees popping up in billing, and it's always a headache to resolve.
Bobbie C.
Crestline, OH
I will try to be kind here. I had several issues when trying to convert all of my services into one provider (for billing purposes). I work from home, so internet speed is critical. Well, let's just say, if I could get another well-known provider, I would switch in a heartbeat!
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
I think it goes without saying that this company's customer service is sup-par at best. I have spent hours on the phone with various agents, dealing with over-charging, cable issues, etc.

No thank you.
Monica G.
South Houston, TX
Its not the best Internet but its not the worst. The majority of the time I don't have any complaints about it but there's times when the modem will reboot all on its own and i don't really like that!
Victoria S.
I am extremely satisfied on the recent service I requested from Comcast. I have been a Comcast customer for 7 years and notice that the service quality has improved 150 percent. Keep it up and thanks.
Chelsea K.
Lake Stevens, WA
They raise your bill without notifying you. Internet is always slow, even though we pay for faster internet speed. THey update their system without notification- customer service is very hit or miss.
Briana w.
Best cable by far. Love all the options and variety on on-demand and it is so simple to use. Especially now since the system is upgraded to X1, it's even better. I have 4 stars because it's expensive!
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
Comcast runs slow for internet and a lot of the channels scramble a lot. Sometimes it can't find a signal, even on my business account. Customer service is awful and the plans are just too expensive.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.