BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Craig F.
Chesterfield, MI
People always seem to complain about Comcast for their high prices and horrible customer service, but I have never had a problem and I don't mind paying a premium price for a great service. I love their channel options and their on demand services are great. I've been a customer for so long that if I go to a friend's house that has at&t or dish, it looks foreign to me. Would I like to pay less? Heck yes! But I'm not willing to skimp on channels or premium services including their high speed internet.
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
Techie Expert Level 3
I have two options for high speed internet, comcast or frontier. So either way I lose. I have had nothing but problems with comcast. The hold times on the phone are horrifically long, then you get some idiot who can barely speak english, and half the time you get disconnected. They come to your house, and never fix the issue. They always try to blame your equipment, even if it's new, they refuse to admit that they have piss poor internet. They are ungodly expensive too, you don't get what you pay for, and a lot of times comcast is your only option which is ridiculous. They do not care about fixing your internet, they just care about getting their money at the end of the day.
Kristine A.
Techie Expert Level 1
They have good service. I'll admit that. I have had very few outages. But they're expensive! And their customer service is terrible. Their people are condescending and rarely actually helpful. Yes, I've gotten a refresh signal. Yes, I've turned it off and on again. My most recent irritation is that when I agreed to upgrade my cable I had to call again to activate cause their site wasn't working and then 3 days later my channels are gone again because they said my order was canceled but couldn't even explain how that happened. And the rep asked if I wanted to sign up again. And issued me a new phone number. I think I've spent most of my minutes on talking to Comcast reps this month!
Kristi A.
Pueblo, CO
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had Comcast for a long time now and at first I loved their service, but unfortunately now they have went down hill. Mostly with their customer service I once called in and the woman on the phone fell asleep on me! But other then their customer service the cable quality is great! I do wish on demand was still the same but now to catch up on old episodes of TV shows you have to buy the previous seasons, sometimes the on demand is missing some episodes as well. As for Internet their speed is great.
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
I have nothing positive to say about Comcast. We were lied to when we signed up, and have already gotten charged with over $80 of hidden/surprise fees we were never made aware of; we've only had it for 5 weeks. The installation tech never came; a box was delivered 2 days after the tech was supposed to install it- we were charged priority shipping- though we were never told the kit would be shipped. Customer service is atrocious and I am spending $10 more a month for the same service I had with charter.
Stephanie W.
I have had Comcast Cable and Internet service for many years and I belive the quality has improved but it is very expensive. It is not as expensive as some of the competitors but is more expensive than others of lower quality. I love using the app for making calls to the comoany. It is much faster and more effective. I just wish the services were more affordable and reliable. The channel selection is good. I don't use the phone but had to get it for the cheaper cost through the triple play package. I wish it was more easily customizable. The company tends to work with you if you call & ask for upgrades or changes in the package or price point.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
Comcast is one of those providers that is touch and go for me. During their promotional periods they can be amazing and provide great customer service to new customers -- or they cannot, I've experienced both. Although when it comes to maintaining their customers they definitely do not provide incentives and can be unwilling to work with you to get you to stay. I've also had to fight to have charges knocked off of bills at times. It's just so hard because they're the major provider in my area. Ugh!
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
It's a mystery to me why my family continues to give Comcast money. Our service is inconsistent, the price is outrageous and customer service is a joke. The thing is, Comcast has more or less taken over the market. Where we live it's the best option, which is truly unacceptable. C'est La Vie. It's my hope that either Comcast gets smart and treats loyal customers with better service and care, or a new innovative company jumps on the scene and somehow gets it all right. Fat chance, but a gal can dream! :D Bottom line: I would NOT recommend Comcast. Research the options where you live... you may just be lucky enough to have a viable option that is not Comcast.
Haley N.
I have been with Comcast over a year, and when I hit the year mark my promotion price for my internet went way up so I called to try and see if there was another option and trying to get through to an actual person was so difficult. I ended up hanging up and calling back and yelling at the automated system to get me a person and finally I got through. Once I had a person on the line they were great. They were able to find me another promotional deal to lower my price and speed up my internet.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Awful they are by far one of the worst companies out there. Their prices are way to high for what you get and their internet service is awful. Even when you have the highest internet speed package you still struggle to get a decent connection for streaming anything. Also their customer Service is terrible you either can't get ahold of someone or when you do they don't make a record of anything so when you call back with the same problem they act as though you never called about it before.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.