BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Niha R.
Duluth, GA
I hate this provider SO MUCH because they have now limited our previously unlimited wifi. Now, at the end of every month, we have to survive without internet because what they provide us is so little.
Kelslie H.
It's so rare to hear a great review about Comcast however we have never really had any issues. We have the new X1 and love it. We also have security and high speed internet. Our services never go out.
Sierra W.
La Follette, TN
We love the speed of our internet and we also enjoy on demand and in the begin the price was great but as time went on the price has slowly started to rise. That is the only downfall of Comcast on my end their customer support is very friendly and the products are good too.
Sadie R.
Bloomington , IL
If they can find a way to scam you in any way they will. We wanted to upgrade our cable and we did it in the middle of the month(bad idea) and they charge us the whole month as if we had the upgrade.
amber k.
I love my internet with comcast xfinity! fast reliable no issues. all the devices hooked up to my internet wifi and it runs great! i couldn't ask for a better internet connection especially how I'm always doing stuff from out of my home! not bad prices for the speed i have to!
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
I hate this company. They have a monopoly over the service in this area and their customer service every time never fails either process something incorrectly or are rude. As far as the price, I feel like $80 just for internet access is a scam. I never recommend this company.
Sydnie B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
It's stupid that we have WiFi data they need to change it back I don't usually watch cable and since we got the WiFi data thing I am not aloud to watch Netflix and am stuck watching the annoying cable
Carla Z.
Morristown, NJ
If I could give zero stars I would. Comcast is the only provider in my area. I wish this was illegal. The service is always spotty. They force products you don't need. I wish I could get rid of them !
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
They CONSTANTLY sneak in a surprise miscellaneous charge on my bill, and since its their word against yours, good luck trying to prove that. I just wish my area offered a competitor because that's the only reason I stay with Comcast. They're waaaay too expensive for what u get.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I used Comcast for many years and never had too many issues with them. Their prices do go up if you don't get locked into some sort of special. We canceled because we moved out of their coverage area.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.