- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I hate this provider SO MUCH because they have now limited our previously unlimited wifi. Now, at the end of every month, we have to survive without internet because what they provide us is so little.
It's so rare to hear a great review about Comcast however we have never really had any issues. We have the new X1 and love it. We also have security and high speed internet. Our services never go out.
We love the speed of our internet and we also enjoy on demand and in the begin the price was great but as time went on the price has slowly started to rise. That is the only downfall of Comcast on my end their customer support is very friendly and the products are good too.
If they can find a way to scam you in any way they will. We wanted to upgrade our cable and we did it in the middle of the month(bad idea) and they charge us the whole month as if we had the upgrade.
I love my internet with comcast xfinity! fast reliable no issues. all the devices hooked up to my internet wifi and it runs great! i couldn't ask for a better internet connection especially how I'm always doing stuff from out of my home! not bad prices for the speed i have to!
I hate this company. They have a monopoly over the service in this area and their customer service every time never fails either process something incorrectly or are rude. As far as the price, I feel like $80 just for internet access is a scam. I never recommend this company.
It's stupid that we have WiFi data they need to change it back I don't usually watch cable and since we got the WiFi data thing I am not aloud to watch Netflix and am stuck watching the annoying cable
If I could give zero stars I would. Comcast is the only provider in my area. I wish this was illegal. The service is always spotty. They force products you don't need. I wish I could get rid of them !
They CONSTANTLY sneak in a surprise miscellaneous charge on my bill, and since its their word against yours, good luck trying to prove that. I just wish my area offered a competitor because that's the only reason I stay with Comcast. They're waaaay too expensive for what u get.
I used Comcast for many years and never had too many issues with them. Their prices do go up if you don't get locked into some sort of special. We canceled because we moved out of their coverage area.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos