BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kimberly C.
Tacoma, WA
Comcast has the fastest Internet but it goes out all the time. and my cable is nice but a lot of the time the picture won't be there and the screen will be black and still have sound. so I like comcast for fast Internet but the products/services aren't always working properly
Kristi G.
Laurel, MS
The customer service is horrible with Comcast. If there was another cable option in our area we would switch. However we do not want to go with satellite due to it always going out during bad weather.
Shaquita H.
Comcast has the worst service that I have ever had for cable and internet. It is too expensive, poor quality, and the representatives are usually not helpful. Customer Service hold times are high and they will price gauge at any turn. I would not recommend Comcast to anyone.
Alyssa R.
Richmond, VA
They're adequate/decent. The prices could be better given the quality of their products. They have changed the interface of the cable, which was an improvement. I also like the new xtv website with downloading for offline viewing options.

I don't recommend nor not recommend this company.
Stephanie T.
Seymour, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
I haven't had any major problems with Comcast except when it's time to renew my contract and they don't tell you it's about to expire and tell you all the options and not are what you want and you have to keep calling to change the plan. I also think it should be cheaper too.
Dana H.
Tinley Park , IL
Techie Expert Level 3
When Comcast is good, it's GOOD. But when the internet stops working (like 3x a week) it's the most annoying thing ever! I pay over $200 a month to Comcast, you'd think they had their stuff together.
Katie D.
Use this for the Internet. It really only works when it wants to. And it's VERY expensive. A good upside is their customer service, any time I've had to call they are always extra pleasant and helpful!
Sydnie B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
It's stupid that we have WiFi data they need to change it back I don't usually watch cable and since we got the WiFi data thing I am not aloud to watch Netflix and am stuck watching the annoying cable
Rob W.
Anderson, IN
I have Comcast cable service and have for several year only because it is the only provider in my area (besides satellite). I like the service and quality, but I hate the fact of the constantly price increases. The price has gotten ridiculous and I am considering over options.
Sierra W.
La Follette, TN
We love the speed of our internet and we also enjoy on demand and in the begin the price was great but as time went on the price has slowly started to rise. That is the only downfall of Comcast on my end their customer support is very friendly and the products are good too.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.