BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
I think it goes without saying that this company's customer service is sup-par at best. I have spent hours on the phone with various agents, dealing with over-charging, cable issues, etc.

No thank you.
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
They CONSTANTLY sneak in a surprise miscellaneous charge on my bill, and since its their word against yours, good luck trying to prove that. I just wish my area offered a competitor because that's the only reason I stay with Comcast. They're waaaay too expensive for what u get.
Victoria S.
I am extremely satisfied on the recent service I requested from Comcast. I have been a Comcast customer for 7 years and notice that the service quality has improved 150 percent. Keep it up and thanks.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Comcast may not be the most reliable cable provider, but the take care of their customers. Whenever something went wrong, their customer service department will make things right. Usually through credits.
Briana w.
Best cable by far. Love all the options and variety on on-demand and it is so simple to use. Especially now since the system is upgraded to X1, it's even better. I have 4 stars because it's expensive!
Dana H.
Tinley Park , IL
When Comcast is good, it's GOOD. But when the internet stops working (like 3x a week) it's the most annoying thing ever! I pay over $200 a month to Comcast, you'd think they had their stuff together.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
Comcast runs slow for internet and a lot of the channels scramble a lot. Sometimes it can't find a signal, even on my business account. Customer service is awful and the plans are just too expensive.
Samantha K.
Cullman, AL
My wifi has never had a problem even when there are 6 or more people using it works amazing and makes it so I don't go over my data limit each month. It works great from across the house greatly!!!!!!
Kimberly C.
Tacoma, WA
Comcast has the fastest Internet but it goes out all the time. and my cable is nice but a lot of the time the picture won't be there and the screen will be black and still have sound. so I like comcast for fast Internet but the products/services aren't always working properly
Sierra W.
La Follette, TN
We love the speed of our internet and we also enjoy on demand and in the begin the price was great but as time went on the price has slowly started to rise. That is the only downfall of Comcast on my end their customer support is very friendly and the products are good too.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.