3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I think it goes without saying that this company's customer service is sup-par at best. I have spent hours on the phone with various agents, dealing with over-charging, cable issues, etc.
No thank you.
No thank you.
They CONSTANTLY sneak in a surprise miscellaneous charge on my bill, and since its their word against yours, good luck trying to prove that. I just wish my area offered a competitor because that's the only reason I stay with Comcast. They're waaaay too expensive for what u get.
I am extremely satisfied on the recent service I requested from Comcast. I have been a Comcast customer for 7 years and notice that the service quality has improved 150 percent. Keep it up and thanks.
Comcast may not be the most reliable cable provider, but the take care of their customers. Whenever something went wrong, their customer service department will make things right. Usually through credits.
Best cable by far. Love all the options and variety on on-demand and it is so simple to use. Especially now since the system is upgraded to X1, it's even better. I have 4 stars because it's expensive!
When Comcast is good, it's GOOD. But when the internet stops working (like 3x a week) it's the most annoying thing ever! I pay over $200 a month to Comcast, you'd think they had their stuff together.
Comcast runs slow for internet and a lot of the channels scramble a lot. Sometimes it can't find a signal, even on my business account. Customer service is awful and the plans are just too expensive.
My wifi has never had a problem even when there are 6 or more people using it works amazing and makes it so I don't go over my data limit each month. It works great from across the house greatly!!!!!!
Comcast has the fastest Internet but it goes out all the time. and my cable is nice but a lot of the time the picture won't be there and the screen will be black and still have sound. so I like comcast for fast Internet but the products/services aren't always working properly
We love the speed of our internet and we also enjoy on demand and in the begin the price was great but as time went on the price has slowly started to rise. That is the only downfall of Comcast on my end their customer support is very friendly and the products are good too.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos