BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Abigail Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Comcast has been very helpful at the begining when we first got our internet it was slower than what we were promised however they immediately sent someone for free and they helped us out and now my Wi-Fi works great and i have no complaints and i would recommend this to someone.
Bridget S.
Wixom, MI
We must at sorted using Comcast xfinity and love it. I'm. It much of a tv person, but it's super easy to navigate for me. There are also tons of ways to watch movies, old tv show or Series, as well as package options for your needs. The installer was also very helpful and friendly!
Danah D.
Minneapolis, MN
Comcast is a common provider in my area, and while it's been the only provider I've used for Internet, it has let me down quite often with the service going out as well as pricing shifting/being too high.
amber k.
I love my internet with comcast xfinity! fast reliable no issues. all the devices hooked up to my internet wifi and it runs great! i couldn't ask for a better internet connection especially how I'm always doing stuff from out of my home! not bad prices for the speed i have to!
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I used Comcast for many years and never had too many issues with them. Their prices do go up if you don't get locked into some sort of special. We canceled because we moved out of their coverage area.
Desiree R.
Antelope, CA
A few issues here and there with our Internet but over all I have enjoyed my service. We were charged once for somthing we should not have been but after a call it was fixed easily. No major problems.
Bethany S.
Eliot, ME
We have some connectivity issues once and a while. They are very easy to talk to and help with resolving issues quickly. Their basic cable package is my only issue as it doesn't include channels such as TBS, TNT and other channels that used to be normally in a basic package.
Niha R.
Duluth, GA
I hate this provider SO MUCH because they have now limited our previously unlimited wifi. Now, at the end of every month, we have to survive without internet because what they provide us is so little.
Adreanne H.
Columbia Hts, MN
I'm not delivering ground breaking news here, but Comcast's customer service is pretty awful. I don't envy those people at all- I'm sure they receive lots of nasty calls every day, but the lack of understanding makes it really difficult to resolve issues. I've had lots of trouble with connectivity, functionality, and strange fees popping up in billing, and it's always a headache to resolve.
Sydnie B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
It's stupid that we have WiFi data they need to change it back I don't usually watch cable and since we got the WiFi data thing I am not aloud to watch Netflix and am stuck watching the annoying cable
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.