BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Nicole F.
Lake Stevens , WA
They have the fastest internet speeds in our area by far. My only complaint is poor customer service...but the good news is we almost never have to actually talk to them so it is easy to forget the bad customer service. If you want fast speeds and streaming I highly recommend it!
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Customer service is terrible.

We have been with it for 3 months now from switching from AT&T because of the price. Worst mistake. The man that installed our system was rude. The service cuts in and out.
Alyssa L.
Des Plaines, IL
Comcast is okay. I don't have any other option for internet provider where I am located and I do not sign up for phone or TV with them because they are Expensive. I haven't had to deal with customer service so that is good and when they set up the internet it was a good experience.
Laine M.
Daphne, AL
The only reason I have Comcast is because this is the only internet available to me in my area. I feel like they know that and they take advantage of it. They have horrible customer service. The Internet is always messing up. If I could pick a different service I definitely would.
Alli V.
St Louis Park, MN
Love all the channels and the service is great. I don't pay for it currently but if I needed to get cable on my own I would choose Comcast. I would not get dish. I would recommend this service to others.
Monique B.
Antioch, CA
Comcast is decent but my internet is always slow. I don't understand how I have "High Speed internet" that doesn't work. I do like that I can record my TV shows while I'm away or watching something else.
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
Great service! I love having Comcast. We use for Internet and cable. The new Xfinity platform is great and the prices are not bad at all. They are always working to do better. Their internet speeds are great.
Parneet C.
Comcast is known for the absolute worst customer service and I can say that is completely true. I hate talking to them about anything. Their products are good which is the only reason people stick around.
Julie F.
Horrible, terrible, rip off of a service. I have comcast and have nothing good to say about them. The only reason they are our Internet provider is they are our only option. I wish I could give 0 stars!!
laryssa s.
Jersey Shore, PA
I hate pretty much everything about Comcast and how they take over the cable TV market in my area. The CS is ok but most of the time they can't help you. It is expensive and they try to bundle everything even if you do not need or want everything. I would prefer another provider.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.