BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jess F.
Reading, PA
I love Comcast and their internet but I feel like even when I'm on time with my bills in actually late. I'm always get "past due amount" letters even though I make my payments online in a timely manner.
Josie E.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Definitely not a huge fan of Comcast. I don't think the quality is there for the price. Our hands are pretty much tied, though, since they are the only provider in our area. Internet is slow and spotty.
Kathleen G.
I am not happy with comcast, currently searching for another provider, their service is terrible especially phone the call center. Prices are WAY to high, we ALWAYS seem to have issues with the service (althought the service guys that come out are great) I would not recommend to anyone!
Leanne C.
Braselton, GA
I don't have many problems with Comcast but for their bundling of services I don't need. I don't need cable but now I have it because it is cheaper to have cable than to not have it with the services I use. It makes no sense to me I can't just buy what I want and skip what I don't.
Eunice J.
Watertown, NY
I hate this service the only reason I use them is because I am only here for the week and I am too busy to change providers. Their costumer sucks. I was on hold for 45 minutes min every time I call them to complain about my bill because they love to over charge you like no body busy.
Jojo H.
Somersworth, NH
I love comcast. We have been using it forever in my household but it has everything we need in a bundle. I mean having cable internet and phone is not cheap but it is almost worth it. I love Comcast a lot
Danay R.
I have the Xfinity X1 service at Home with includes cable, internet and home phone, the Internet speed is AMAZING! i had verse before with is good but the internet is not that fast and is really expensive
Cinthya E.
Super fast internet and great cable service. I'm able to access live and pre-recorded TV as well as movies from my computer and phone. I've been a Comcast customer for years and will continue to use them.
Charmaine S.
Comcast is good but they can definitely improve in terms of the quality of their wi-fi. It goes in and out at times which can be annoying. But, I can't beat the price so I can't complain too much I guess.
Casey S.
Holbrook, MA
Constantly shoddy service, help desk is useless and inconvenient. Would rate 0 stars if possible. Constantly looking for more money with worse service. Coworkers had weeks with no service and little help.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.