3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love Comcast and their internet but I feel like even when I'm on time with my bills in actually late. I'm always get "past due amount" letters even though I make my payments online in a timely manner.
Definitely not a huge fan of Comcast. I don't think the quality is there for the price. Our hands are pretty much tied, though, since they are the only provider in our area. Internet is slow and spotty.
I am not happy with comcast, currently searching for another provider, their service is terrible especially phone the call center. Prices are WAY to high, we ALWAYS seem to have issues with the service (althought the service guys that come out are great) I would not recommend to anyone!
I don't have many problems with Comcast but for their bundling of services I don't need. I don't need cable but now I have it because it is cheaper to have cable than to not have it with the services I use. It makes no sense to me I can't just buy what I want and skip what I don't.
I hate this service the only reason I use them is because I am only here for the week and I am too busy to change providers. Their costumer sucks. I was on hold for 45 minutes min every time I call them to complain about my bill because they love to over charge you like no body busy.
I love comcast. We have been using it forever in my household but it has everything we need in a bundle. I mean having cable internet and phone is not cheap but it is almost worth it. I love Comcast a lot
I have the Xfinity X1 service at Home with includes cable, internet and home phone, the Internet speed is AMAZING! i had verse before with is good but the internet is not that fast and is really expensive
Super fast internet and great cable service. I'm able to access live and pre-recorded TV as well as movies from my computer and phone. I've been a Comcast customer for years and will continue to use them.
Comcast is good but they can definitely improve in terms of the quality of their wi-fi. It goes in and out at times which can be annoying. But, I can't beat the price so I can't complain too much I guess.
Constantly shoddy service, help desk is useless and inconvenient. Would rate 0 stars if possible. Constantly looking for more money with worse service. Coworkers had weeks with no service and little help.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos