BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Alyssa M.
Longview, WA
Comcast service is often ureliable at best. There is a lot of cutting out and sound issues we experience regularly, even after calling Comcast with the problems. Often, customer service is poor and we find ourselves continuing our services simply because we can't find anything else.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
I wish there was a way to give them ZERO stars. They are by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. They charge for random things and their customer service is TERRIBLE!! I got stuck with them as an only option when I moved into an apartment building. Avoid if at all possible.
Jadie N.
I adore the actual service of Comcast! My internet is super fast, cable is extremely reliable and the installers were amazing. But when I try to call to get help or ask questions, it's the most annoying process. After getting the initial install and being all set up, it's been amazing!
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
Comcast is good but they have really bad internet connection problems. It is affordable but sometimes they try to bill you for things that you didn't buy. Customer is okay but they could be really better.
Amy T.
Comcast is one of the only providers in my area, but I like it overall. I like the layout of their channel menus, and its easy to maneuver and figure out. Like all companies, its not perfect but it works.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I have never had a problem with Comcast! They're great. The channels are nice and expansive. It is not too expensive from my understanding. The quality of the network is great and it always comes in clear.
R B.
Over the years we've had small issues with this provider but nothing that they can't fix or help you with. They're very accodomadating and thankfully service has never gone out or become choppy during storms or winds. We recently upgraded to a new package with the X1 system and faster internet and it was the best decision made, especially because it ended up being cheaper than our older plan!
Desireé 🐢.
Smyrna, DE
Comcast is so muc better than other cable companies tried in the past. They never up the rates and the Internet is so fast and I love he option of having on demand to watch any movie or show that I want.
Megan G.
Visalia, CA
Three stars here. We have been customers of Comcast for seven years. The service, when working properly, is good. But we constantly have slow service and our service randomly stop working. We've had technicians out to check on the equipment and it is in perfect working order, so the problem rests with the Comcast Internet itself. If there service were more consistent, I would rate a star higher.
Allison W.
Cordova, TN
Decent price for varying levels of service. I have always used Comcast. Some areas they are great, others they are terrible. Customer service is almost always useless. But, for the most part I get my cable TV and cable internet and they work fine, so I guess I can't complain too much.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.