3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I'm stuck with comcast. there are no other providers around except providers that require a satilite and my apartment complex does not allow dishes. I hate the service of comcast. it's over priced, constant problems with Internet going out and cable not working. I do not recommend it.
I'm not really satisfied. I pay too much for basic access. I cannot record or rewind or fast forward. To add children's channels I had to pay extra! Not worth the money charged. No I wouldn't recommend.
Comcast is a company that i have to be on top off them calling them for the loose of signal.the costomer service over the phone most of the time is very good. the cons that i expect a good service for the price a pay with out calling them so much. i don't know if a recommend them.
Every time i sign up for them to come out to turn on service or to fix an issue it turns into a nightmare. And i can hardly get a human these day. How they can send a signal from the phone is hard to believe And having cable to get Wifi is silly to and just to dam expensive. Grrrrrrr
We only have Comcast because it is the only cable internet in our area. They overcharge is monthly and are rude and unhelpful when you call. Our service sporadically goes out for no reason and they say that there's nothing wrong this happens several times a week. I absolutely hate Comcast.
I have been a Comcast customer over the years, and while I appreciate the variety of options and services, I have an issue with reliability. There is too much downtime, especially since upgrading to the security system. It's not a good thing when your monitored security system goes out at 3am.
The service is fine, but the customer service, when needed, is the WORST. I actually dropped Comcast for a while and used Clear for our internet, but the download/upload speeds were far too slow for my home business, so I had to switch back. I wish I had another option for internet!!!
Unfortunately I have had horrible customer service since moving to Florida. When the speed is good its good but it seems that my net goes out almost every single night at some point. I even had a guy who came to my house to check my modem scream at me. Just not the best experience.
The key about Comcast is their costumer service, IF YOU GO IN. Over the phone, it's not so great. And if you call and ask questions or somethings not working you almost always get a movie channel for free the next two months! They accommodate your needs and do it in a timely manner!
The service is wonderful! Have had them for years! We recently switched to the new xfinity and we aren't as happy with this feature. Mostly, it's the search feature, the screen is black and hard to read.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos