3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have had the worst luck with Comcast cable in a matter of six months they've been to my home nine times and have yet to resolve the issue that he charge me a service fee each time that they come out even though it's covered under my service warranty they have colony and repeatedly and credit card bill but never credit for it so therefore it's my bill is always wrong and it's always been overcharged
Have had good times and bad times with this company. It's fairly affordable but with that comes a few issues like random outages and bad customer service, but with roommates I can't really complain about the price. I wish it was better but I haven't had better experiences anywhere else/
So far so good. No contracts, and no crazy jump in the bill price like DirecTV. Good price for high speed internet and cable with DVR. Only complaint is that my DirecTV DVR had WAY more space than comcast.
We switched to Comcast after having many problems with our previous internet and TV provider. After the switch we haven't had many issues. We only encountered a problem when we moved into a newly built home and they had to verify the address, which delayed the install by a few days.
As far as their internet services, #comcast has the best service. As far as their customer service, id rather gouge my eyes out than call. They are still overcharging me for services I am not even receiving.
I have the Xfinity X1 service at Home with includes cable, internet and home phone, the Internet speed is AMAZING! i had verse before with is good but the internet is not that fast and is really expensive
Our apartment complex pays for the basic Internet and cable tv, which is why we still have Comcast. We have weak signal on the wi-fi and I feel it's overpriced. However their customer service is amazing.
Decent price for varying levels of service. I have always used Comcast. Some areas they are great, others they are terrible. Customer service is almost always useless. But, for the most part I get my cable TV and cable internet and they work fine, so I guess I can't complain too much.
Comcast is a common provider in my area, and while it's been the only provider I've used for Internet, it has let me down quite often with the service going out as well as pricing shifting/being too high.
Comcast is good but they have really bad internet connection problems. It is affordable but sometimes they try to bill you for things that you didn't buy. Customer is okay but they could be really better.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos