BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Shannon H.
Knoxville, TN
I have had the worst luck with Comcast cable in a matter of six months they've been to my home nine times and have yet to resolve the issue that he charge me a service fee each time that they come out even though it's covered under my service warranty they have colony and repeatedly and credit card bill but never credit for it so therefore it's my bill is always wrong and it's always been overcharged
Caitlyn M.
Boston, MA
Have had good times and bad times with this company. It's fairly affordable but with that comes a few issues like random outages and bad customer service, but with roommates I can't really complain about the price. I wish it was better but I haven't had better experiences anywhere else/
Raquel R.
So far so good. No contracts, and no crazy jump in the bill price like DirecTV. Good price for high speed internet and cable with DVR. Only complaint is that my DirecTV DVR had WAY more space than comcast.
Michelle H.
Riverton, UT
We switched to Comcast after having many problems with our previous internet and TV provider. After the switch we haven't had many issues. We only encountered a problem when we moved into a newly built home and they had to verify the address, which delayed the install by a few days.
Whitney H.
Fremont, MI
As far as their internet services, #comcast has the best service. As far as their customer service, id rather gouge my eyes out than call. They are still overcharging me for services I am not even receiving.
Danay R.
I have the Xfinity X1 service at Home with includes cable, internet and home phone, the Internet speed is AMAZING! i had verse before with is good but the internet is not that fast and is really expensive
Jaime J.
Chester, VA
Our apartment complex pays for the basic Internet and cable tv, which is why we still have Comcast. We have weak signal on the wi-fi and I feel it's overpriced. However their customer service is amazing.
Allison W.
Cordova, TN
Decent price for varying levels of service. I have always used Comcast. Some areas they are great, others they are terrible. Customer service is almost always useless. But, for the most part I get my cable TV and cable internet and they work fine, so I guess I can't complain too much.
Danah D.
Minneapolis, MN
Comcast is a common provider in my area, and while it's been the only provider I've used for Internet, it has let me down quite often with the service going out as well as pricing shifting/being too high.
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
Comcast is good but they have really bad internet connection problems. It is affordable but sometimes they try to bill you for things that you didn't buy. Customer is okay but they could be really better.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.