3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I like comcast, simply because you can purchase a package that comes with TV on the go. you can watch from a few devices whereever- and even download movies on your phone to watch even if you don't have wifi.
Comcast customer service is a joke! To get the same answer out of different people is never going to happen. Their paid to answer your questions off a screen and never give you straight answers when asked. I wish I had another provider in my area, I would dump comcast in a heartbeat.
Service is great. Internet is fast and the equipment is easy to use and sleek looking. They DO owe me 26$ and I have called 4 times for them to refund me and I have yet to see the cash, yet I seem to be able to pay my bill on time.. They don't pay theirs even after they say they sent it.
So far so good. No contracts, and no crazy jump in the bill price like DirecTV. Good price for high speed internet and cable with DVR. Only complaint is that my DirecTV DVR had WAY more space than comcast.
Customer service is great, if I need a tech out it's the next day. Downside is that I know the customer service and techs are good because I am constantly having issues with comcast and connecting. I pay a very inexpensive bundle price, if I had to pay more, I would cancel.
I've used Comcast for a very long time and am mostly satisfied. but prices have really risen in the past year or so and as a long time-customer.. I'm considering switching services, just for a price break.
Great offer time to time, for you to call request their promo price, if not your stuck with 80$ just internet, great online comm, but sometime have very nasty customer rep but its alright LOVE THEIR INTERNET
Service is good, customer service are like a mix and match, sometimes they can be rude and sometimes they can be nice, the prices are a little bit Off, overall I'm still somewhat satisfied with this company
It was cheap at first for one year and then after the two year agreement it started to go up and I am paying more than what the usual agreement is. I am unhappy with them. I will switch once my contract is over. I would not recommend this to any body else in my family and co workers.
I hate this company they have the worst customer service they will lie to you and steal your money I had this company for 6 years there are no Pros and cars are they stick you with a agreement for a year or two and you can't get out of it I would not recommend this company to others
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos