3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It was cheap at first for one year and then after the two year agreement it started to go up and I am paying more than what the usual agreement is. I am unhappy with them. I will switch once my contract is over. I would not recommend this to any body else in my family and co workers.
It's really hard to give a fair review. We have no other providers in the area. That being said, I feel as though there could be improvements with their service performance and customer service support. we
I hate this company they have the worst customer service they will lie to you and steal your money I had this company for 6 years there are no Pros and cars are they stick you with a agreement for a year or two and you can't get out of it I would not recommend this company to others
I live on university campus and I'm not sure what they;re provider is, probably comcast, but I stay at a friends house a lot and she has Comcast. The service is okay, I'm not jumping to buy from them but they're the only ones available around me. Her internet is usually pretty slow.
The cost is high but have no choice is my area. They have an ok selection of channels but to get the good channels you need to upgrade to I higher priced package. The signal goes out at least once a month.
On the Comcast hate train here, it is really my only option for anything more than 10mbps in my area. They never provide anything close to what they offer and most of the time there are some fee or another that they added on. I pray every night that Google Fiber will come to my city.
Great customer service. The Internet is reliable and you can connect to wifi anywhere away from home with a xfinity account. It is pretty affordable all of my friends use it. I would recommend it to others.
Comcast is the worst. Our Wifi is expensive and it hardly works, and no one at Comcast wants to help. I walked into my local center and asked for help with something and they said 'sorry, can't help you.' If there were another provider in the area I would switch because Comcast is the WORST.
Service is good, customer service are like a mix and match, sometimes they can be rude and sometimes they can be nice, the prices are a little bit Off, overall I'm still somewhat satisfied with this company
I've used Comcast for a very long time and am mostly satisfied. but prices have really risen in the past year or so and as a long time-customer.. I'm considering switching services, just for a price break.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos