3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have all the channels that I want to watch plus I can record anything I want. One minor setback is something what I scheduled to record doesn't get record because something else was showing at that time.
The service packages are inclusive of the basic requirements. The best part is the access to xfinity hot spots which are quite abundant in my area, so I am always connected. Their app is also quite seamless. If you get a promotion the rate is great otherwise it can be on the high side.
The best option available in my area. None the less, over priced. I would go as far to say price gouging. They do everything in their power to keep you from speaking to a person. The hold times are insane, and I don't remember a time I have able to resolve an issue in under 15 minutes.
Comcast is the worst. Our Wifi is expensive and it hardly works, and no one at Comcast wants to help. I walked into my local center and asked for help with something and they said 'sorry, can't help you.' If there were another provider in the area I would switch because Comcast is the WORST.
Great customer service. The Internet is reliable and you can connect to wifi anywhere away from home with a xfinity account. It is pretty affordable all of my friends use it. I would recommend it to others.
On the Comcast hate train here, it is really my only option for anything more than 10mbps in my area. They never provide anything close to what they offer and most of the time there are some fee or another that they added on. I pray every night that Google Fiber will come to my city.
When my service works, it works great, but it rarely works. Our internet service is intermittent and will stop working for no reason. I've only had cable for a few days, so far it seems to be working fine.
Comcast is the literally the worst internet service in the world. We pay for the fastest internet and Comcast throttles it all the time, even though we're paying so freaking much for it. On top of that, the wifi only works in one room in our tiny apartment because the signal is so bad.
One of the benefit of Comcast is its internet host spots everywhere. So if you do not want to spend your data, it is ease to find a Xfinity wifi anywhere and as a Comcast costumer, you can use it for free.
So far so good. No contracts, and no crazy jump in the bill price like DirecTV. Good price for high speed internet and cable with DVR. Only complaint is that my DirecTV DVR had WAY more space than comcast.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos