BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Tabitha G.
I have all the channels that I want to watch plus I can record anything I want. One minor setback is something what I scheduled to record doesn't get record because something else was showing at that time.
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ
The service packages are inclusive of the basic requirements. The best part is the access to xfinity hot spots which are quite abundant in my area, so I am always connected. Their app is also quite seamless. If you get a promotion the rate is great otherwise it can be on the high side.
Shavonya B.
Baltimore, MD
The best option available in my area. None the less, over priced. I would go as far to say price gouging. They do everything in their power to keep you from speaking to a person. The hold times are insane, and I don't remember a time I have able to resolve an issue in under 15 minutes.
Kaitlyn J.
Seaford, DE
Comcast is the worst. Our Wifi is expensive and it hardly works, and no one at Comcast wants to help. I walked into my local center and asked for help with something and they said 'sorry, can't help you.' If there were another provider in the area I would switch because Comcast is the WORST.
Shivani P.
Great customer service. The Internet is reliable and you can connect to wifi anywhere away from home with a xfinity account. It is pretty affordable all of my friends use it. I would recommend it to others.
Tiffany S.
Sunnyvale, CA
On the Comcast hate train here, it is really my only option for anything more than 10mbps in my area. They never provide anything close to what they offer and most of the time there are some fee or another that they added on. I pray every night that Google Fiber will come to my city.
Jess J.
When my service works, it works great, but it rarely works. Our internet service is intermittent and will stop working for no reason. I've only had cable for a few days, so far it seems to be working fine.
Julie K.
Indianapolis, IN
Comcast is the literally the worst internet service in the world. We pay for the fastest internet and Comcast throttles it all the time, even though we're paying so freaking much for it. On top of that, the wifi only works in one room in our tiny apartment because the signal is so bad.
Jessica R.
Hanover, PA
One of the benefit of Comcast is its internet host spots everywhere. So if you do not want to spend your data, it is ease to find a Xfinity wifi anywhere and as a Comcast costumer, you can use it for free.
Raquel R.
So far so good. No contracts, and no crazy jump in the bill price like DirecTV. Good price for high speed internet and cable with DVR. Only complaint is that my DirecTV DVR had WAY more space than comcast.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.