BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Katie K.
On the plus side, our cable and internet don't go out often. Prices are about average but that's pretty much because Comcast has a monopoly in our area - once you leave the city, there is no competition - companies "claim" an area and no others offer service near there. If I COULD change providers, I would. I have had better luck with their online chat customer service than with people on the phone.
Emily W.
I live on university campus and I'm not sure what they;re provider is, probably comcast, but I stay at a friends house a lot and she has Comcast. The service is okay, I'm not jumping to buy from them but they're the only ones available around me. Her internet is usually pretty slow.
Jessica K.
Stoughton, WI
I have had a hard time getting thru to customer service reps to have things fixed. Sometimes slow speeds and a change of price without notifications. Unfortunately, its one of the main providers in our area.
Caitlyn M.
Boston, MA
Have had good times and bad times with this company. It's fairly affordable but with that comes a few issues like random outages and bad customer service, but with roommates I can't really complain about the price. I wish it was better but I haven't had better experiences anywhere else/
Shavonya B.
Baltimore, MD
The best option available in my area. None the less, over priced. I would go as far to say price gouging. They do everything in their power to keep you from speaking to a person. The hold times are insane, and I don't remember a time I have able to resolve an issue in under 15 minutes.
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
I was able to get a 24 month pricing guarantee without signing a contract. However, Comcast is known for screwing people after their initial "new customer" period ends, so we will see how I feel in a year.
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
Terrible. Horrid. Monopoly. Like so many others we are on the hook if we want internet or cable we have to buy both in an overpriced package deal. Like so many others there are no other options in our area.
Tabitha G.
I have all the channels that I want to watch plus I can record anything I want. One minor setback is something what I scheduled to record doesn't get record because something else was showing at that time.
Julie K.
Indianapolis, IN
Comcast is the literally the worst internet service in the world. We pay for the fastest internet and Comcast throttles it all the time, even though we're paying so freaking much for it. On top of that, the wifi only works in one room in our tiny apartment because the signal is so bad.
Krystyne C.
The customer service experience is just painful. The advertising for this company needs to be looked at. They send you flyers saying you can get service, then you call and it's not available in your area. the channel selection is good but the customer service makes you want to run far away
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.