3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
On the plus side, our cable and internet don't go out often. Prices are about average but that's pretty much because Comcast has a monopoly in our area - once you leave the city, there is no competition - companies "claim" an area and no others offer service near there. If I COULD change providers, I would. I have had better luck with their online chat customer service than with people on the phone.
I live on university campus and I'm not sure what they;re provider is, probably comcast, but I stay at a friends house a lot and she has Comcast. The service is okay, I'm not jumping to buy from them but they're the only ones available around me. Her internet is usually pretty slow.
I have had a hard time getting thru to customer service reps to have things fixed. Sometimes slow speeds and a change of price without notifications. Unfortunately, its one of the main providers in our area.
Have had good times and bad times with this company. It's fairly affordable but with that comes a few issues like random outages and bad customer service, but with roommates I can't really complain about the price. I wish it was better but I haven't had better experiences anywhere else/
The best option available in my area. None the less, over priced. I would go as far to say price gouging. They do everything in their power to keep you from speaking to a person. The hold times are insane, and I don't remember a time I have able to resolve an issue in under 15 minutes.
I was able to get a 24 month pricing guarantee without signing a contract. However, Comcast is known for screwing people after their initial "new customer" period ends, so we will see how I feel in a year.
Terrible. Horrid. Monopoly. Like so many others we are on the hook if we want internet or cable we have to buy both in an overpriced package deal. Like so many others there are no other options in our area.
I have all the channels that I want to watch plus I can record anything I want. One minor setback is something what I scheduled to record doesn't get record because something else was showing at that time.
Comcast is the literally the worst internet service in the world. We pay for the fastest internet and Comcast throttles it all the time, even though we're paying so freaking much for it. On top of that, the wifi only works in one room in our tiny apartment because the signal is so bad.
The customer service experience is just painful. The advertising for this company needs to be looked at. They send you flyers saying you can get service, then you call and it's not available in your area. the channel selection is good but the customer service makes you want to run far away
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos