BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jamie B.
I can't really give a good review because, while the prices are fair enough and the cable is good, I have great internet....when it works. It seems like there are constant flickers in the Internet service which isn't good if you're trying to pay a bill or other important activity online.
Daisy A.
Although Comcast has never been a popular cable/internet company when it comes to customer service, I feel like they are one of the best out there. I've had Comcast Internet for many years, and I do not plan on switching any time soon, at least not until something better than comes along.
s S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Hate them! I would have discontinued them a long time ago, if I had a choice. They completely monopolized the market. They get my bills wrong almost every month, which I have to call to fix very regularly. Most of their customer support people seemed extremely incompetent to do their jobs.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD
The service is okay. The internet is fast. Couple of things i don't like is the customer service and the maintenance. Also how high my bill can be. Charging me for movies i haven't purchased. Great new boxes though!
Devanie C.
We just signed up for Comcast, customer service was absolutely amazing. So nice and answered all my questions. We actually just got it hooked up today. Smooth and fairly quick! So far it's working amazing!
Raquel R.
So far so good. No contracts, and no crazy jump in the bill price like DirecTV. Good price for high speed internet and cable with DVR. Only complaint is that my DirecTV DVR had WAY more space than comcast.
Krystyne C.
The customer service experience is just painful. The advertising for this company needs to be looked at. They send you flyers saying you can get service, then you call and it's not available in your area. the channel selection is good but the customer service makes you want to run far away
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
Comcast is alright. They have xfinity wifi which is super chill when my main wifi goes down. They also have on demand to catch up on your shows you're missing. And it doesn't go out in the rain or anything
Victoria B.
I regret buying their services. They are unreliable and service sucks. They always have excuses and never fix your problem. They have to give you your money back constantly because there are so many issues.
My Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
It was cheap at first for one year and then after the two year agreement it started to go up and I am paying more than what the usual agreement is. I am unhappy with them. I will switch once my contract is over. I would not recommend this to any body else in my family and co workers.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.