- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I can't really give a good review because, while the prices are fair enough and the cable is good, I have great internet....when it works. It seems like there are constant flickers in the Internet service which isn't good if you're trying to pay a bill or other important activity online.
Although Comcast has never been a popular cable/internet company when it comes to customer service, I feel like they are one of the best out there. I've had Comcast Internet for many years, and I do not plan on switching any time soon, at least not until something better than comes along.
Hate them! I would have discontinued them a long time ago, if I had a choice. They completely monopolized the market. They get my bills wrong almost every month, which I have to call to fix very regularly. Most of their customer support people seemed extremely incompetent to do their jobs.
The service is okay. The internet is fast. Couple of things i don't like is the customer service and the maintenance. Also how high my bill can be. Charging me for movies i haven't purchased. Great new boxes though!
We just signed up for Comcast, customer service was absolutely amazing. So nice and answered all my questions. We actually just got it hooked up today. Smooth and fairly quick! So far it's working amazing!
So far so good. No contracts, and no crazy jump in the bill price like DirecTV. Good price for high speed internet and cable with DVR. Only complaint is that my DirecTV DVR had WAY more space than comcast.
The customer service experience is just painful. The advertising for this company needs to be looked at. They send you flyers saying you can get service, then you call and it's not available in your area. the channel selection is good but the customer service makes you want to run far away
Comcast is alright. They have xfinity wifi which is super chill when my main wifi goes down. They also have on demand to catch up on your shows you're missing. And it doesn't go out in the rain or anything
I regret buying their services. They are unreliable and service sucks. They always have excuses and never fix your problem. They have to give you your money back constantly because there are so many issues.
It was cheap at first for one year and then after the two year agreement it started to go up and I am paying more than what the usual agreement is. I am unhappy with them. I will switch once my contract is over. I would not recommend this to any body else in my family and co workers.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos