BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA
I like my services from Comcast especially the On Demand service but it hardly ever works. There's always an error message every time I'm tiring to watch something. There Customer service is disgusting. God forbid you need to call them. They do not train there staff to assist In a proper way.
De De W.
Lansing, MI
Not my favorite at all!! Especially after having AT&T which is not offered in the area I'm in now. There are so many things that I don't like about Comcast. They cost too much, bill is never what it should be monthly and customer service sucks. I will tell anyone if they are able to get AT&T. You will get so much more with your money. I only have internet service and still paying cost to $80 which is insane
Jacob Z.
If I had the choice to go with another provider I would. They have gotten better over the years, but the costs are just too high for the service. They have also restructured their pay structure so that if you try to cut the cable the internet service is either really crappy or really expensive.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
I hate the automated system it's a pain every time I call....I hate the fact that when I do call for help I can't understand anything they are saying. It's expensive but I don't have too many choices where I live
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Comcast is soo difficult to deal with, I was having trouble setting up my internet and they sent me to at least ten different numbers it was very frustrating. Another problem I kept getting random fees on my bill that i was not happy about. I will say the internet has been working great so far.
Jessica H.
I like Comcast, they are expensive and really crappy customer service sometimes. Great introductory deals, but after that totally expensive. We like their internet, had frontier previously and they were junk.
Emily T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I have had Comcast for as long as I can remember. It always was very reliable and gave you a wonderful selection of channels. I remember I loved OnDemand as a kid because I could go re-watch some of my favorite shows. You can record multiple shows and there is plenty of storage to keep them.
Lauren F.
Boston, MA
Loathe this company. I feel like I am being scammed constantly, the majority of customer service is horrendous, and nothing is convenient. My regular monthly bill is always mysteriously getting higher and higher and you have to call and negotiate just to keep your bill at a reasonable level.
Michelle C.
Merrimack , NH
I'm giving them 3 stars because I'm constantly having to call customer service. The customer service people are nightmares to deal with. I do my best to be patient. I wish there was another provider in my area.
Jamie B.
I can't really give a good review because, while the prices are fair enough and the cable is good, I have great internet....when it works. It seems like there are constant flickers in the Internet service which isn't good if you're trying to pay a bill or other important activity online.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.