3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I like my services from Comcast especially the On Demand service but it hardly ever works. There's always an error message every time I'm tiring to watch something. There Customer service is disgusting. God forbid you need to call them. They do not train there staff to assist In a proper way.
Not my favorite at all!! Especially after having AT&T which is not offered in the area I'm in now. There are so many things that I don't like about Comcast. They cost too much, bill is never what it should be monthly and customer service sucks. I will tell anyone if they are able to get AT&T. You will get so much more with your money. I only have internet service and still paying cost to $80 which is insane
If I had the choice to go with another provider I would. They have gotten better over the years, but the costs are just too high for the service. They have also restructured their pay structure so that if you try to cut the cable the internet service is either really crappy or really expensive.
I hate the automated system it's a pain every time I call....I hate the fact that when I do call for help I can't understand anything they are saying. It's expensive but I don't have too many choices where I live
Comcast is soo difficult to deal with, I was having trouble setting up my internet and they sent me to at least ten different numbers it was very frustrating. Another problem I kept getting random fees on my bill that i was not happy about. I will say the internet has been working great so far.
I like Comcast, they are expensive and really crappy customer service sometimes. Great introductory deals, but after that totally expensive. We like their internet, had frontier previously and they were junk.
I have had Comcast for as long as I can remember. It always was very reliable and gave you a wonderful selection of channels. I remember I loved OnDemand as a kid because I could go re-watch some of my favorite shows. You can record multiple shows and there is plenty of storage to keep them.
Loathe this company. I feel like I am being scammed constantly, the majority of customer service is horrendous, and nothing is convenient. My regular monthly bill is always mysteriously getting higher and higher and you have to call and negotiate just to keep your bill at a reasonable level.
I'm giving them 3 stars because I'm constantly having to call customer service. The customer service people are nightmares to deal with. I do my best to be patient. I wish there was another provider in my area.
I can't really give a good review because, while the prices are fair enough and the cable is good, I have great internet....when it works. It seems like there are constant flickers in the Internet service which isn't good if you're trying to pay a bill or other important activity online.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos