BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Megan B.
Chattanooga , TN
Always had great service. Easy to upgrade channels or internet speed. bundles aren't priced super bad either. However i dislike the contract agreements. I would like to have more say in how long i have channels.
Jacob Z.
If I had the choice to go with another provider I would. They have gotten better over the years, but the costs are just too high for the service. They have also restructured their pay structure so that if you try to cut the cable the internet service is either really crappy or really expensive.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I Comcast has fairly reliable service. We don't lose service very often. However we don't like that you can only DVR 2 shows at a time and can't be watching a 3rd while we're recording. Still pretty satisfied.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Love hate relationship with Comcast. The pricing is decent considering we have every damn channel but it goes out more times then I would like. Wifi isn't the greatest we had to eventually get 2 wifi accounts.
Ashley M.
Milton, MA
I think Comcast is an okay internet/cable provider. They do provide many channels for television and reliable internet service. As for customer service, I have been put on hold for long periods of time and they are expensive. I would recommend based on reliability, but not based on price.
Michelle C.
Merrimack , NH
I'm giving them 3 stars because I'm constantly having to call customer service. The customer service people are nightmares to deal with. I do my best to be patient. I wish there was another provider in my area.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
I don't care for Comcast at all. They customer service is awful and the Internet slows down immediately after using it. The bill is too high and the bundles are really just a ploy to get people to spend more money.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
I hate the automated system it's a pain every time I call....I hate the fact that when I do call for help I can't understand anything they are saying. It's expensive but I don't have too many choices where I live
Dionne O.
Bloomington , IL
I like my cable and internet service. The customer service is very poor. Whenever I've had to call in with an issue I have had extended hold times and it usually doesn't get resolved with the first phone call.
Ai Vi N.
Granger, IN
We are thinking about switching the provider. Their customer service is not so good. They're trying to increase your fee every month. If you negotiate to stay at the same rate, you lose internet for a day. They will send somebody to come over and fix it but usually it will take several days
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.