BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I Comcast has fairly reliable service. We don't lose service very often. However we don't like that you can only DVR 2 shows at a time and can't be watching a 3rd while we're recording. Still pretty satisfied.
Ryan B.
Ruther Glen, VA
A horrible company that doesn't care about the customer. Every time we have an issue with the internet, we call and get someone who doesn't speak enough English to carry on a conversation. They always tell us to turn it off and turn it back on. I will never recommend this company to anyone!
Jessica H.
I like Comcast, they are expensive and really crappy customer service sometimes. Great introductory deals, but after that totally expensive. We like their internet, had frontier previously and they were junk.
Abby C.
I use comcast because it's the only option for internet in my building. Otherwise, there's no dame way I would anything to do with these gatekeepers to hell. They're horrible. Every time I have to speak with customer service because of a service interruption, it's four hours of my life gone.
Rose C.
Xfinity on demand is awesome when I'm home but stream pix is even better for movies on the go! They offer a huge selection of movies with an awesome choice of new and oldies. It's a great value for such a great selection although the home selection isn't as big as iPhone or tablet selection.
KRISTIE H.
Glen Burnie, MD
Worst customer service ever. If something is their fault and they need to come to your house to fix it, guess who they charge...YOU!!! I wish I didn't have them, but DISH TV was starting to get too expensive.
Jennifer R.
ME
I think Comcast is a wonderful Internet service. When I had Cale I used them as well. I always have a connection on my phone and don't have to worry about the phone breaking up or the internet going down on me!
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Great service! ...just kidding. Bad billing and how they explain their bills. Bad customer service. they keep raising prices?! It's a joke of a company. If Fios came to my area I'd be saying bye bye to Comcast.
Heather L.
Martinez, GA
Not the friendliest staff, but it's the best option in our area. The speed and discounted pricing is the only reason we chose this company. If the others had comparable speed and pricing, we would pick someone else.
Dionne O.
Bloomington , IL
I like my cable and internet service. The customer service is very poor. Whenever I've had to call in with an issue I have had extended hold times and it usually doesn't get resolved with the first phone call.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.