- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I Comcast has fairly reliable service. We don't lose service very often. However we don't like that you can only DVR 2 shows at a time and can't be watching a 3rd while we're recording. Still pretty satisfied.
A horrible company that doesn't care about the customer. Every time we have an issue with the internet, we call and get someone who doesn't speak enough English to carry on a conversation. They always tell us to turn it off and turn it back on. I will never recommend this company to anyone!
I like Comcast, they are expensive and really crappy customer service sometimes. Great introductory deals, but after that totally expensive. We like their internet, had frontier previously and they were junk.
I use comcast because it's the only option for internet in my building. Otherwise, there's no dame way I would anything to do with these gatekeepers to hell. They're horrible. Every time I have to speak with customer service because of a service interruption, it's four hours of my life gone.
Xfinity on demand is awesome when I'm home but stream pix is even better for movies on the go! They offer a huge selection of movies with an awesome choice of new and oldies. It's a great value for such a great selection although the home selection isn't as big as iPhone or tablet selection.
Worst customer service ever. If something is their fault and they need to come to your house to fix it, guess who they charge...YOU!!! I wish I didn't have them, but DISH TV was starting to get too expensive.
I think Comcast is a wonderful Internet service. When I had Cale I used them as well. I always have a connection on my phone and don't have to worry about the phone breaking up or the internet going down on me!
Great service! ...just kidding. Bad billing and how they explain their bills. Bad customer service. they keep raising prices?! It's a joke of a company. If Fios came to my area I'd be saying bye bye to Comcast.
Not the friendliest staff, but it's the best option in our area. The speed and discounted pricing is the only reason we chose this company. If the others had comparable speed and pricing, we would pick someone else.
I like my cable and internet service. The customer service is very poor. Whenever I've had to call in with an issue I have had extended hold times and it usually doesn't get resolved with the first phone call.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos