BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Val B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have had poor experience with customer service with Comcast in the past. You wait on hold forever when you call, they cannot get technicians to your house for weeks at a time, and the service is not always reliable. I only have Comcast because it is the only company available where I live.
Jessica H.
I like Comcast, they are expensive and really crappy customer service sometimes. Great introductory deals, but after that totally expensive. We like their internet, had frontier previously and they were junk.
Savanna P.
I like comcast. I have to reset my modem at least every other week though for my internet to work. Comcast has some small problems throughout the entire process, but overall they are a reliable company. They have many people willing and available to help, so it's easy to get things fixed.
Marissa C.
Lakemoor, IL
I have always enjoyed my comcast service. The Internet speed is usually fast and reliable, but it can get really expensive really fast. If they can improve pricing and customer service they would be even better
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I Comcast has fairly reliable service. We don't lose service very often. However we don't like that you can only DVR 2 shows at a time and can't be watching a 3rd while we're recording. Still pretty satisfied.
Dionne O.
Bloomington , IL
I like my cable and internet service. The customer service is very poor. Whenever I've had to call in with an issue I have had extended hold times and it usually doesn't get resolved with the first phone call.
Meagan S.
Fenton, MI
I love Comcast it never fails and I think it's pretty cheap..customer service is amazing they answer all the questions fast..it meet my expectations very well..cons is that sometimes the person is hard to hear due to there background...I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
They have a serious monopoly in my area. We use them because we have no other choice. They aren't super expensive for the internet, if you move every year. Then you get the new movers rate, but otherwise they just need to make internet cheaper.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Comcast is soo difficult to deal with, I was having trouble setting up my internet and they sent me to at least ten different numbers it was very frustrating. Another problem I kept getting random fees on my bill that i was not happy about. I will say the internet has been working great so far.
Joshua A.
Nashville, TN
Best internet in my area unfortunately. I would love if they didn't have a data cap or a monopoly in my area for providers. Once Google fiber gets here I will ditch these crooks like an unwanted dumpster baby.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.