3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have had poor experience with customer service with Comcast in the past. You wait on hold forever when you call, they cannot get technicians to your house for weeks at a time, and the service is not always reliable. I only have Comcast because it is the only company available where I live.
I like Comcast, they are expensive and really crappy customer service sometimes. Great introductory deals, but after that totally expensive. We like their internet, had frontier previously and they were junk.
I like comcast. I have to reset my modem at least every other week though for my internet to work. Comcast has some small problems throughout the entire process, but overall they are a reliable company. They have many people willing and available to help, so it's easy to get things fixed.
I have always enjoyed my comcast service. The Internet speed is usually fast and reliable, but it can get really expensive really fast. If they can improve pricing and customer service they would be even better
I Comcast has fairly reliable service. We don't lose service very often. However we don't like that you can only DVR 2 shows at a time and can't be watching a 3rd while we're recording. Still pretty satisfied.
I like my cable and internet service. The customer service is very poor. Whenever I've had to call in with an issue I have had extended hold times and it usually doesn't get resolved with the first phone call.
I love Comcast it never fails and I think it's pretty cheap..customer service is amazing they answer all the questions fast..it meet my expectations very well..cons is that sometimes the person is hard to hear due to there background...I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends
They have a serious monopoly in my area. We use them because we have no other choice. They aren't super expensive for the internet, if you move every year. Then you get the new movers rate, but otherwise they just need to make internet cheaper.
Comcast is soo difficult to deal with, I was having trouble setting up my internet and they sent me to at least ten different numbers it was very frustrating. Another problem I kept getting random fees on my bill that i was not happy about. I will say the internet has been working great so far.
Best internet in my area unfortunately. I would love if they didn't have a data cap or a monopoly in my area for providers. Once Google fiber gets here I will ditch these crooks like an unwanted dumpster baby.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos