- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Do I really need to leave a review of this horrid cable company that holds you by the throat like a pit bull and doesn't let go? I live in an area where I have no other choice for cable and internet. I think it is a DISGRACE the way these cable companies have a choke hold on consumers. I want a CHOICE of cable and internet providers. Dish and the like do not work in my heavily wooded area. Comcast prices are OUTRAGEOUS!
I have only been with Comcast for three months. I have my landline, internet and TV with them. There have been no issues with any of the services. The landline, internet and TV have never failed. I have always had service. Currently the cost is very reasonable as I am still on a promotional special
I have to say Comcast is a wild disappointment, maybe it is just my area but I am all the time experiencing outages and service problem that take days to repair. It is insanely overpriced and the contracts are full of little addition fees everywhere. I really can't say enough bad things about them.
We've jumped around from TV provider to TV provider over the years always ending up unhappy. I can speak for both my husband and myself when I say we're pleased with our TV and the customer service is always awesome.
So far we have been VERY happy with our internet speed. It is a bit pricey some months, but internet is important to our home for my work and my kids' school. If I'm going to be paying, Comcast is who I'd like to pay.
I've never had a problem with the products themselves but the customer service is lacking. Aside from the price of services that are constantly changing without notification to the customer, they don't seem to want to work with you to make it right. If I had an option I would prefer a different provider.
While the product itself it great, the customer service is sometimes rude and I am unhappy with the monthly bill. There are a lot of charges I don't understand and when I try to speak to a someone (which is difficult to do- usually you get a machine!), they are impatient and give me the run around
Comcast is ok but they are too high in price, and when your internet goes out it really frustrate me. I wish I could give them 5 stars but at times I have to stay home from work just so they can come and fix it.
I don't have a problem with Comcast. The only issue that I have is I feel long time loyal costumers never get a good deal on the bundle packages. I feel like you shouldn't have to continue to call to get a free movie channel or a discount once the promotion is up. They need to give loyal customers deals too.
I love Comcast they are affordable and you can get on demand so you can watch shows you miss. I use it for Internet as well. It is affordable and they have great deals. It met all of my expectations. I recommend it
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos