BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Emily S.
Milwaukie, OR
Awesome Internet, awesome cable, awesome customer service. A more expensive provider but you get what you pay for. I look forward to maybe setting then upgrade their Internet sores but until then I am still satisfied.
Meishia W.
I hate their high prices. The packages are a rip off. The land line is forced on you even though you day no in order to get internet. If you don't get the land line. They increase your internet service by at least $20
Yesenia J.
I have had comcast for as long as I can remember and I definitely love it. I have the X1 service which allows you to watch any live or recorded shows on your TV or on your computer/tablet. Definitely worth the price.
Valerie C.
Wyoming , MI
I was not super happy with them at first because it took them over 3 months to come and make sure my service would quit going in and out. Finally they gave me a credit on my bill and then I have not had any issues since.
Kelsey N.
macomb, MI
Very hard to deal with. frequently they will raise the price without telling you and just send you a much higher bill, expecting you not to notice. internet is wonky. often have to call the help line and have them resend the signal. goes in and out a lot.
Kayley P.
I really don't enjoy Comcast what so ever the customer service is off and On sometimes you get good service and sometimes you don't it's super expensive and my bill always keeps going on I don't recommend this service
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
I use Comcast X-finity Internet and their hot spots. It works fairly well. The speed is good. There customer service is top notch. It can be expensive but it comparable to other providers. I would recommend Comcast.
Donna R.
Comcast is like any other company. .... we always have issues with them , but even if we go to the other company , we still would have them same issues .
their customer service is horrific. the last time we had to call them , we spent 4 hours on the phone with them and still didn't get the issue solved .
Veronica P.
It's pretty affordable but we recently upgraded & our internet is even slower than before which I honestly hate. For as much as we're paying I'd expect it to be faster. The customer service isn't that helpful either.
angie s.
I have issues with this company every month. They charge you for two months every month regardless of how much you pay them, they argue with you on the phone, they're rude and the service sucks. I would expect more out of a service provider but this company is one of the lousiest I have ever gone through.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.