BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Lauren D.
Pottersville, NJ
They are the only provider in my area. they are the most expensive and are currently in a fight with the yes network so we don't get any yankee games. they have the most basic cable, and most of the channels you want are part of a add on package and those get really expensive quickly. i wouldn't recommend.
Janell B.
I don't usually watch TV but I love that I can always catch up on any recent TV shows with the on-demand feature. the only complaint i have is that the internet is slow sometimes and we always have to refresh our modem.
Cheryl P.
Comcast Is a reliable service provider. When we need them they send someone within a day or two. They are always helpful on the phone, we seldom go without cable due to problems due to weather. I would recommend Comcast .
Stephanie F.
STAUNTON, Virginia
The quality is good, but the cost is crazy. The basic cable package doesn't include most channels, such as Disney, Nick, MTV and a lot of other lower channels. You have to get the next package up to get these lower channels, and nothing extra. My cable/internet bill runs about 120$ a month. For basic channels!
Simone J.
Price wise it's not so bad depending on what you purchase. I personally have not had a problem with Comcast sometimes you have to start the box over bc the Internet may cut out for a second nothing huge. I heard there customer service is not the best but I've never had to call....overall I think it's fine.
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
Not thrilled by Comcast as they consistently raise prices if you don't call them and ask for better rates. The give you great rates to join, but there is not reward for being a loyal customer so service gets very expensive unless you are willing to put in a good amount of time to advocate for yourself.
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
Comcast has really stepped up there game in the customer service world. Although wait times can be a hassle once I get someone on the line they are so helpful. Internet service is great and we have never had any issues.
Ana A.
I have only been with Comcast for three months. I have my landline, internet and TV with them. There have been no issues with any of the services. The landline, internet and TV have never failed. I have always had service. Currently the cost is very reasonable as I am still on a promotional special
Savannah R.
I am not really a fan of Comcast's Internet service. My family and I have Xfinity and we were never told that our wifi would have a cap. We also can't ever get answers to our questions when we call customer service. The internet speed itself is ok, but coming from Verizon, Comcast is a bit of a let down.
angie s.
I have issues with this company every month. They charge you for two months every month regardless of how much you pay them, they argue with you on the phone, they're rude and the service sucks. I would expect more out of a service provider but this company is one of the lousiest I have ever gone through.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.