3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
They are the only provider in my area. they are the most expensive and are currently in a fight with the yes network so we don't get any yankee games. they have the most basic cable, and most of the channels you want are part of a add on package and those get really expensive quickly. i wouldn't recommend.
I don't usually watch TV but I love that I can always catch up on any recent TV shows with the on-demand feature. the only complaint i have is that the internet is slow sometimes and we always have to refresh our modem.
Comcast Is a reliable service provider. When we need them they send someone within a day or two. They are always helpful on the phone, we seldom go without cable due to problems due to weather. I would recommend Comcast .
The quality is good, but the cost is crazy. The basic cable package doesn't include most channels, such as Disney, Nick, MTV and a lot of other lower channels. You have to get the next package up to get these lower channels, and nothing extra. My cable/internet bill runs about 120$ a month. For basic channels!
Price wise it's not so bad depending on what you purchase. I personally have not had a problem with Comcast sometimes you have to start the box over bc the Internet may cut out for a second nothing huge. I heard there customer service is not the best but I've never had to call....overall I think it's fine.
Not thrilled by Comcast as they consistently raise prices if you don't call them and ask for better rates. The give you great rates to join, but there is not reward for being a loyal customer so service gets very expensive unless you are willing to put in a good amount of time to advocate for yourself.
Comcast has really stepped up there game in the customer service world. Although wait times can be a hassle once I get someone on the line they are so helpful. Internet service is great and we have never had any issues.
I have only been with Comcast for three months. I have my landline, internet and TV with them. There have been no issues with any of the services. The landline, internet and TV have never failed. I have always had service. Currently the cost is very reasonable as I am still on a promotional special
I am not really a fan of Comcast's Internet service. My family and I have Xfinity and we were never told that our wifi would have a cap. We also can't ever get answers to our questions when we call customer service. The internet speed itself is ok, but coming from Verizon, Comcast is a bit of a let down.
I have issues with this company every month. They charge you for two months every month regardless of how much you pay them, they argue with you on the phone, they're rude and the service sucks. I would expect more out of a service provider but this company is one of the lousiest I have ever gone through.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos