- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Customer service is awful. Service is okay. They just constantly try to push more and more products on you. They get you to sign up for things with "low costs" that sky rocket after a short amount of time. SO expensive and not even worth it. Don't bother. Just stick with HULU or Netflix
I've had other cable providers before but I prefer Comcast because I've never had an issue with my service going out like others do when the weather is bad. I also love having the on demand feature and now the voice activated remote is another great feature. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Not the very best service I have ever gotten. There are so many new providers avaiable out there now, and the rumors say those new providers are way better. I have been with Comcast for a long time, so I still don't want to switch yet, but we will see once the time for the rate increase comes this year
Comcast is fantastic! They are always on time and easy to work with and whenever internet goes down they are very helpful and quick to fix it! They also provide great cable and I would highly recommend them to everyone
Internet will suddenly become slow at certain times during the day. Also, it has been difficult to pay for the bill. They either mix it up, have an old bill posted, or we have to call in to have someone help us get onto our account.
I have a love hate relationship with comcast. right now, we are in love with them. we love xfinity - it's great, especially the remote! the internet is fast. i have a hate relationship due to past experiences with them
They are the only provider in my area. they are the most expensive and are currently in a fight with the yes network so we don't get any yankee games. they have the most basic cable, and most of the channels you want are part of a add on package and those get really expensive quickly. i wouldn't recommend.
I do prefer Comcast over WOW. It does have fast internet and the connection is good but it can be expensive depending on what you have. From my experience they do have good customer service. I do recommend this company.
Overpriced, terrible customer service. If there was another company to switch to I would absolutely not keep service with them. I need internet though since I work from home. Hopefully Verizon will bring Fios to my area.
Majorly overpriced, we pay over $200/month for Internet that doesn't even seem that fast, and cable. And the customer service is horrible. Unfortunately there aren't any other non-dish options in our area at this time.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos