BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Pearl L.
Sandy Springs, GA
The wifi service is so slow and sometimes gets cut off. We've called so many times and their excuse is that 'it happens' depending on where you're located. We're in a big city with plenty of city life. On top of the wifi issue, we've been charged multiple time going over data usage from home internet. HOME INTERNET. Apparently we're capped at 300gb and maxed out even though we're never home and we don't stream movies. We don't even have Netflix or Hulu to stream anything. It's been rediculous. We're ready to get out of our contacts.
Kim A.
Boulder, CO
Ugh. This company is a pain in the behind. Even just moving within the city requires multiple visits and I always end up being charged twice for one month (the one in which I moved). Their customer service providers have little knowledge and no authority. They seem to be there just to keep the problems of us annoying customers who don't want to waste hard earned money away from the people that actual have any control over anything. There just aren't any other high speed providers in my area; if there were I would switch in a heartbeat!
Norene C.
I have had customer service problems with Comcast during installation and when trying to upgrade my TV plan to get more channels. I am not impressed with the way they handle their customers. Once I added a service and was told if I didn't like it I could cancel within 30 days and go back to my previous plan. I had trouble with them honoring what they told me. The retention representatives will call and offer good rates and benefits after you cancel, but they will not offer you these things to keep you as a customer prior to cancellation.
Staci B.
Our internet service is usually great - but since we added television (cable) three months ago, BOTH have been terrible! And of course, Comcast's customer service ranks lowest on my list! We've called multiple times and complained about our service and their reps dance around the issue every time. We found out last week that the reps haven't even been taking proper documentation of every time we call - and of course, that gets taken out on us - the customer! If we can get out of this two-year contract, we will - and we'll never turn back!
Anna P.
West Chester, PA
I don't like Comcast because I had a horrible experience with the person that came to my house to install it when I first got it. The man was really rude and unprofessional. The within a week I had multiple technical problems which I had to call about many many times. After that I called to get information on how to upgrade to get cable and Internet and the person I spoke to didn't give me all the information they just signed me up for a 2 year CONTRACT that I can not get out of. This was suppose to be good for 2 years. It was a price lock guaranteed and after my first year the price went up so high! I am still in this contract paying well over $200 a month! If I could give it no stars I would.
Cherise A.
Feeding Hills, MA
I don't have too much of a problem with Comcast. Internet is fast (given that you buy a fast router with the modem they give you). I have basic cable with on demand which is great for catching up on TV shows that I miss. I've never had too much of a problem besides them sending me the wrong cable box but I'm giving 4 stars because I wish they had better package deals because their prices can be pretty steep. Even if you start out cheap they raise the prices after a year or few months, which I find to be their only real downfall.
Leah C.
Gwynn Oak, MD
This is the only Internet service available in my area. That fact alone is very disappointing because I have no choice and can't shop around. Customer service has generally be polite and helpful, but I rarely call. My biggest negative is the service in my house/area will occasionally go out for no reason. I can tell it is all of Comcast not just my house because I will see that my neighbors will lose wifi as well. When I've asked Comcast about this they said maybe they are performing maintenance. This seems unlikely every time.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Comcast is, in my opinion, a necessary evil. In my area, they are the only providers we have access to (the monopoly aspect bothers me), but the service is adequate to what we pay for it.
We have their fastest running service. During peak hours of activity, it can run slow, but this is due to old wires in my apartment complex and heavy traffic.
Customer service, although occasionally a pain to wait for to answer the phone, is usually friendly and responsive. I've even received calls from the asking about the quality of my service and offering me free extras.
My favorite thing about Comcast internet is using the Xfinity App on my phone to monitor my service, file outages, communicate, and even pay my bills.
Kara M.
I have recently purchased Comcast service. I had a ton of issues getting initial service. They expect you to pay to set up your own Internet and cable connection which is incredibly insane. And you have to pay $10 monthly for a wireless router unless you want to go find one that is compatible. They price gouge and have a lot of Billing issues I've seen tons of complaints from other customers but have had my own issues with them as well. If they weren't the only company in my area that offered cable and Internet packages I wouldn't have bothered with them.
Michelle E.
The service itself is fine. But the customer service is HORRENDOUS- absolutely deplorable. In my area, I don't have a choice but to use Comcast. Comcast knows this and they treat their customers like garbage. When I moved into my new place, I had made 4 different installation appointments and no one ever came each time. Whenever you call they send your call overseas to people with no idea of how to help. I ended up having to walk into a center and getting the cable box etc and installing everything myself. The people in billing are also so rude. If I had a choice I would have told them to kiss my behind and took my business elsewhere. If you have a choice, don't go anywhere near Comcast.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.