3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have a love hate relationship with Comcast. The Internet that is supposed to be the fastest isn't. Also, Internet is quite expensive but I will say I appreciate them trying to work with me as a broke college student.
I hate Comcast. Horrible customer service, horrible connection. They overcharge you for everything. Customer service runs you in circles jumps you to different departments. They are WAY too expensive. I do not recommend them to anyone ever
Not the very best service I have ever gotten. There are so many new providers avaiable out there now, and the rumors say those new providers are way better. I have been with Comcast for a long time, so I still don't want to switch yet, but we will see once the time for the rate increase comes this year
Comcast is pretty great but I do with the wifi was just a little bit more high speed over all they are a great service to work with and if there are any problems they always make sure it gets fixed as soon as possible.
Our X1 box shuts off and/or freezes up regularly. We're talking every three days or so. You have to unplug it, wait for it to reset, and the whole process can take up to 10 minutes at random throughout the day or night.
Customer service is awful. Service is okay. They just constantly try to push more and more products on you. They get you to sign up for things with "low costs" that sky rocket after a short amount of time. SO expensive and not even worth it. Don't bother. Just stick with HULU or Netflix
I've heard some horror stories but I've always had good luck with billing and service. ,y new apartment is wired only for Comcast so unfortunately I don't have a choice if things go bad but here's to hoping they won't!
I've had other cable providers before but I prefer Comcast because I've never had an issue with my service going out like others do when the weather is bad. I also love having the on demand feature and now the voice activated remote is another great feature. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Comcast Is a reliable service provider. When we need them they send someone within a day or two. They are always helpful on the phone, we seldom go without cable due to problems due to weather. I would recommend Comcast .
Comcast has its days but for the most part it has been an excellent internet, cable and telephone provider. The service and customer service seems to be getting better each year which is great compared to other companies.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos