3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The only reason I have Comcast is because it has a monopoly on my apartment building! It has TERRIBLE service. The staff members don't have a clue what they're talking about and they are very unhelpful. They will refer you to other members on the team, who also don't help. Very poor customer service!!!
I can't complain too much about the service because we rarely have any issues with our cable or internet. The only issue we have is that our bill randomly increases without cause and when calling customer service to ask why they always have an excuse for some new fees being implemented for something. Their customer service has specific hours so if you have any problem at 10pm you'll just have to wait until the following day.
I really love the company but sometimes when you have a problem and you have to call them they do not answer so nicely otherwise I really do love the company the Wi-Fi super fast and totally recommend this company to anyone
The most difficult company I've ever worked with. Their customer service is purposely obtuse and my service is frequently interrupted. If any other company worked where I live, I would have their service in a heartbeat.
This is the only available internet provider. They are okay. Our internet connection lags though at times and is sometimes pretty slow, even though I am paying for one of the faster services. I don't think it is my router and modem that is causing the slower speeds, they worked fine where I lived before.
I absolutely LOVE comcast, my favorite thing is that on on demand the shows come out the next day! One thing I don't like is that it only records 2 shows at a time which really sucks, but other then that I LOVE comcast.
I just hate Comcast and their prices for the service that you get ! They always raise my bill even after I'm in a 2 year contact for the same price for 24 months! So annoying , but they do have good customer service tho!
While I like the price and options associated with Comcast, we've had numerous problems with this company. Our internet has times of spottiness, meaning it will work for months on end with no problem before suddenly going out on and off for weeks. Our cable boxes often have to be replaced too, which is a chore.
I have Comcast for both Internet and TV, I'm satisfied with its service. It has quality speed internet and quality HD tv. The only problem I have is that they constantly change their rates and increase prices on bills.
Comcast provides the fastest internet in my area and overall I'm pleased with the speed and quality, but for some reason there are many outages lately and no real reason for that. Really hope they can improve in that area.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos