3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The internet quality is great, the price is reasonable, the customer service quality is questionable, but overall it's the best internet for the money in my area. I would recommend it to other people living in my town.
I have a love hate relationship with comcast. right now, we are in love with them. we love xfinity - it's great, especially the remote! the internet is fast. i have a hate relationship due to past experiences with them
Package prices are ridiculous and the WiFi goes out way to often not to mention we originally signed up for unlimited and all the sudden they changed our contract to restrict our WiFi usage then tried to charge us for every time we went over!
While I like the price and options associated with Comcast, we've had numerous problems with this company. Our internet has times of spottiness, meaning it will work for months on end with no problem before suddenly going out on and off for weeks. Our cable boxes often have to be replaced too, which is a chore.
Comcast provides the fastest internet in my area and overall I'm pleased with the speed and quality, but for some reason there are many outages lately and no real reason for that. Really hope they can improve in that area.
I just hate Comcast and their prices for the service that you get ! They always raise my bill even after I'm in a 2 year contact for the same price for 24 months! So annoying , but they do have good customer service tho!
I absolutely LOVE comcast, my favorite thing is that on on demand the shows come out the next day! One thing I don't like is that it only records 2 shows at a time which really sucks, but other then that I LOVE comcast.
Majorly overpriced, we pay over $200/month for Internet that doesn't even seem that fast, and cable. And the customer service is horrible. Unfortunately there aren't any other non-dish options in our area at this time.
Not thrilled by Comcast as they consistently raise prices if you don't call them and ask for better rates. The give you great rates to join, but there is not reward for being a loyal customer so service gets very expensive unless you are willing to put in a good amount of time to advocate for yourself.
The most difficult company I've ever worked with. Their customer service is purposely obtuse and my service is frequently interrupted. If any other company worked where I live, I would have their service in a heartbeat.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos