3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love the channels and how easy Comcast is to use. But their prices change constantly and theirs customer service is awful. They keep you on the phone forever, and the people are very uninterested in their job to help you.
What is there to say about Comcast that hasn't already been said?? it's just meh service and they pretty much run a monopoly on our area... hard to get any other provider here. always lagging and customer service is a joke.
I have had no problem with the internet speed. However, when trying to deal with any customer issue you need to have 3 hours set aside. You also cannot degrade a package deal once you sign a contract, you can only go "up".
We spend a little too much but we had to switch from our old provider because they were leaving the state. I do enjoy the security system and camera. So that makes up for the price. We have so many channels we don't watch them all. I want to down grade but I have to wait until my contract is up so that stinks.
Majorly overpriced, we pay over $200/month for Internet that doesn't even seem that fast, and cable. And the customer service is horrible. Unfortunately there aren't any other non-dish options in our area at this time.
The most difficult company I've ever worked with. Their customer service is purposely obtuse and my service is frequently interrupted. If any other company worked where I live, I would have their service in a heartbeat.
I have Comcast for both Internet and TV, I'm satisfied with its service. It has quality speed internet and quality HD tv. The only problem I have is that they constantly change their rates and increase prices on bills.
Really totally awful. The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Lie to you about how much bandwith you are getting, definitely not the amount you are paying for. Took away channels after offering us the 'deal'.
Our X1 box shuts off and/or freezes up regularly. We're talking every three days or so. You have to unplug it, wait for it to reset, and the whole process can take up to 10 minutes at random throughout the day or night.
They are the only provider in my area. they are the most expensive and are currently in a fight with the yes network so we don't get any yankee games. they have the most basic cable, and most of the channels you want are part of a add on package and those get really expensive quickly. i wouldn't recommend.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos