3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast has been a frustrating company to work with. Often times they overcharge and the service they provide is not up to par. Unfortunately, they are the only provider that is available in my area and therefore I am using them. However, I hope to be able to purchase service through a different company when I move.
They wrap you in at a nice low price for so long then double it! Their customer service is terrible :( The only feature I loved was on Demand. They need to work on their customer service and keeping their customers happy.
Comcast is great. But has many flaws. We use it for Internet and it is SSOOO slow. We have tried many modems and adapters and nothing works, not to mention their customer service sucks! I really can't recommend them other than that they provide Internet. I really don't want to wait 5 years for a google page to open.
I only am giving Comcast two stars because my internet speed is strong with no issues and they have the X1 box. Their packages are over priced in comparison to their competitors and the customer service people are dimwits.
I absolutely HATE Comcast, if it was possible to switch from this scam of a company I would. When I moved it took weeks for the company to activate my service, when they did finally activate they gave me the wrong box. The customer service agents were the most difficult to deal with. Avoid them at all costs!
For years Comcast had a monopoly on my side of town now they're only rivaled by DSL service which I don't like or satellite. They are EXPENSIVE and the customer service has been less-than-stellar, historically. However, service has gotten better even if internet service hasn't. Still ridiculously high-priced.
We had such a tough time dealing with Comcast. We just switched to a new, more local cable provider which we also get internet through. It's the same price but we have received much better service. Comcast was always late if we had issues and made us jump through hoops to cancel our service. We won't go back.
Our internet is typically slower than what we're paying for and our box seems to restart for "maintenance" like every 2 weeks which we feel is kind of ridiculous. They make it hard to stream Netflix - something about them being in rival with them (not cool), Wouldn't recommend them, but it's all that is in our area.
Great prices for the amount of channels good service. My Internet doesn't stream as well as I'd like sometimes and there's really no order to the guide.. those would be my only negatives. But overall very pleased with comcast
We hate Comcast! We want to switch to ATT Uverse but it's not available in my area yet. Comcast service is horrible and every month we have to call and complain about the bill. They charge for breathing! Would not recommend!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos