BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Joanna H.
Temple Terr, FL
Comcast has been a frustrating company to work with. Often times they overcharge and the service they provide is not up to par. Unfortunately, they are the only provider that is available in my area and therefore I am using them. However, I hope to be able to purchase service through a different company when I move.
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
They wrap you in at a nice low price for so long then double it! Their customer service is terrible :( The only feature I loved was on Demand. They need to work on their customer service and keeping their customers happy.
Heidi B.
Fresno, CA
Comcast is great. But has many flaws. We use it for Internet and it is SSOOO slow. We have tried many modems and adapters and nothing works, not to mention their customer service sucks! I really can't recommend them other than that they provide Internet. I really don't want to wait 5 years for a google page to open.
Chelsea P.
Saint Paul, MN
I only am giving Comcast two stars because my internet speed is strong with no issues and they have the X1 box. Their packages are over priced in comparison to their competitors and the customer service people are dimwits.
Erin M.
I absolutely HATE Comcast, if it was possible to switch from this scam of a company I would. When I moved it took weeks for the company to activate my service, when they did finally activate they gave me the wrong box. The customer service agents were the most difficult to deal with. Avoid them at all costs!
Kesha F.
For years Comcast had a monopoly on my side of town now they're only rivaled by DSL service which I don't like or satellite. They are EXPENSIVE and the customer service has been less-than-stellar, historically. However, service has gotten better even if internet service hasn't. Still ridiculously high-priced.
Kathleen B.
We had such a tough time dealing with Comcast. We just switched to a new, more local cable provider which we also get internet through. It's the same price but we have received much better service. Comcast was always late if we had issues and made us jump through hoops to cancel our service. We won't go back.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
Our internet is typically slower than what we're paying for and our box seems to restart for "maintenance" like every 2 weeks which we feel is kind of ridiculous. They make it hard to stream Netflix - something about them being in rival with them (not cool), Wouldn't recommend them, but it's all that is in our area.
Jennifer H.
Berwyn, IL
Great prices for the amount of channels good service. My Internet doesn't stream as well as I'd like sometimes and there's really no order to the guide.. those would be my only negatives. But overall very pleased with comcast
Shaina H.
We hate Comcast! We want to switch to ATT Uverse but it's not available in my area yet. Comcast service is horrible and every month we have to call and complain about the bill. They charge for breathing! Would not recommend!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.