BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
Sometimes you hear horror stories about Comcast, but I've never had a bad experience. They're always prompt and professional when we speak on the phone, and if there's been a mistake, they go out of their way to correct it.
Heidi B.
Fresno, CA
Comcast is great. But has many flaws. We use it for Internet and it is SSOOO slow. We have tried many modems and adapters and nothing works, not to mention their customer service sucks! I really can't recommend them other than that they provide Internet. I really don't want to wait 5 years for a google page to open.
Gloriane F.
The best cable and internet company ever! Never had any problem with the signal and if something happends they fix it really quick. They have an awesome costumer service and personally I love the chat representative option.
Mika C.
Mount Dora, FL
I never seem to be satisfied with the service company. Whenever there is a problem in my area, I call and they say it's a tower that's down. Well then the tower is down all the time! Customer service is rude and hard to get in touch with unless you're impatient with them. Can never get decent Internet service that has a lot of range.
Erin M.
I absolutely HATE Comcast, if it was possible to switch from this scam of a company I would. When I moved it took weeks for the company to activate my service, when they did finally activate they gave me the wrong box. The customer service agents were the most difficult to deal with. Avoid them at all costs!
Arianna T.
Rome, GA
They have good prices for the various deals you can get and they have great customer service. The only thing really wrong is that you need so many things that they don't tell you about so it results in a check-up but they update it for free. I definitely recommend this service provider over any other provider.
Susan C.
Shreveport, LA
There internet service is bad half the time it's down and for months my smart TVs with this service are worthless but it works OK with my Xbox one. I complain but nothing is never done they charge so much for there services.
Mejanique C.
I love comcast mainly because it's a all around service. It provides me with internet, cable and phone. i love that it has home security even though i don't have security it fixes the needs of people on a large scale i just think they should branch out so other areas can be provised with the services as well.
Elysia A.
Salem, MA
This is the worst cable company I have ever been with. Their customer service is incompetent, the workers in their stores are surly and their technicians aren't that bright either. It's very overpriced, which is why I dropped cable and now just have internet (I rely on a Roku 3 for tv). I would not recommend.
Candace U.
Concord, CA
It's a great service, I'm not gonna lie, very relieable. I enjoy having our cable package, but bottom line, it's too expensive. If I hadn't been talked into a two year contract I'd be downgrading plans. But, it's my fault.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.