- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love Comcast! Not only do they have the fastest internet speeds and their cable always comes in crystal clear, but their customer service is by far the best from any other service provider I have veer had! Great prices as well!
Worst customer service ever. They treat you so bad, and the service quality is horrible. I can't wait for Google to come to Atlanta. When had AT&T I had great service. The only thing that is keeping them alive is this X1 platform .
I love how fast our internet is at home. I think comcast can be a bit overpriced for their service and the customer service needs some additional training and management. They offer great service but I do not think its worth the price.
Horrible service, I stayed with them because they gave me a great deal after they where charging me for a home phone service without my knowledge. The worst part is there is NOT a home phone in my house... waste of time and money
Comcast doesn't go out as much as when we had dish though it has less channels. Get it through a package deal where I live. I don't like how they change the package sometimes so I'll have a channel for a few years and then all of a sudden I don't get it anymore. At least they could add a channel if they take one away.
Comcast is a hot/cold option for me. Their customer service was hit or miss and the price wasn't ideal but the services provided never failed. I don't know that I'd go back to them but there are definitely worse options out there.
This is pretty good, internet is great really haven't had any issues, my only complaint would be package prices. Its so freaking expensive and encourage me to not buy and just download stuff as it's available for purchase online.
Absolutely amazing! We've been with them for years (my mom and I) and they never let us down. While we've had a few issues in the past, they've always been quickly fixed within an hour. Their customer service is great (in store AND on the phone/online) and I always recommend Comcast to anyone who has a different provider!
Where can i start with Comcast?? over priced for all there services. it's unreal that I pretty much pay a car payment for television,phone,and wifi. I would love to cancel. No other option but comcast really. unless I get the dish
The costumer service and the company itself is awful. They try to charge you for services you no longer have. They also try to get you to repay your bills after you've already done so. I would not recommend them.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos