- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast has pretty high speeds, but other providers have faster. We've stuck with them because we pay less than we would with some others, and we don't have a lot of choices where we live. Overall, we haven't had many issues, but they are actively trying to get us to purchase or rent a modem from them instead of using our own.
This is pretty good, internet is great really haven't had any issues, my only complaint would be package prices. Its so freaking expensive and encourage me to not buy and just download stuff as it's available for purchase online.
Comcast doesn't go out as much as when we had dish though it has less channels. Get it through a package deal where I live. I don't like how they change the package sometimes so I'll have a channel for a few years and then all of a sudden I don't get it anymore. At least they could add a channel if they take one away.
We've had Comcast for over a year now and I love it for the most part. It may get a little buggy now and again and decide it doesn't want to work but other than that its reliable. It also has very affordable plans for its customers
I was originally wishing we had other options in the area when I moved to Seattle, but Comcast doesn't necessarily deserve its bad reputation. The installation repairman was friendly and we haven't had any issues with our service.
Comcast is a hot/cold option for me. Their customer service was hit or miss and the price wasn't ideal but the services provided never failed. I don't know that I'd go back to them but there are definitely worse options out there.
Not a big fan of Comcast but it was them or DirecTv and I HATE DirecTv. Lesser of 2 evils. The Internet is fine, cable is way to expensive for what I get (one step up from basic) and the WiFi sucks. It goes in and out and constantly freezes up, it's super frustrating. Once AT&T gets UVerse in my area, I'll be switching.
Cable services have been a constant issue with four techs coming out, never did solve the issue of voice match up. Internet services do not deliver the speed they say they do. Customer service is very poor by telephone or in person
Horrible service, I stayed with them because they gave me a great deal after they where charging me for a home phone service without my knowledge. The worst part is there is NOT a home phone in my house... waste of time and money
Literally the worst company ever. Pretty sure they have no respect for ANY customer! They have over charged me a lot of times over the years. I wish I could leave them but they are the ONLY internet that will come out to my house!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos