BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
I'm giving them four stars because I have experienced problems with customer service and my internet connection way too many times. However, their online chat agents are very friendly and helpful and now our internet is working fine.
Brittni Y.
Bremerton , WA
9/10 horrible customer service, very over priced but where we live it's the only service that will work up to the speed my husband needs Internet to be ran at being a programmer. The services are okay, we don't use our house phone.
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Comcast is good and bad. We pay too much for our package and do not get enough of the normal channels. The on demand is fantastic though, there are many options of things to watch and they are available for quite some period of time. I would recommend them to others because I have never had a service issue with them.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is pretty good, internet is great really haven't had any issues, my only complaint would be package prices. Its so freaking expensive and encourage me to not buy and just download stuff as it's available for purchase online.
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
I was originally wishing we had other options in the area when I moved to Seattle, but Comcast doesn't necessarily deserve its bad reputation. The installation repairman was friendly and we haven't had any issues with our service.
Nichole F.
Stockton, CA
I have a love hate relationship with Comcast. Their customer service sucks! Love the Internet. TV is OK. The boxes go out all the time. The alarm service is horrible. The equipment goes out and you have to pay 100's to get it fixed.
Jill S.
Meh. Difficult to write an amazing review for Comcast. For years on and off we played the game of charges. I will say they have the very best channel options. However, the customer service is lackluster and the charges sky rocket.
Caitlin O.
Comcast is a hot/cold option for me. Their customer service was hit or miss and the price wasn't ideal but the services provided never failed. I don't know that I'd go back to them but there are definitely worse options out there.
satinder k.
ELK GROVE, CA
To be honest its not that great of internet service. I pay a lot to get high speed. It's not even close to what they should provide. Even called tech to come. Worked ok for one day now back to same slow internet. Not happy with them.
Madeline W.
Chickamauga, GA
Literally the worst company ever. Pretty sure they have no respect for ANY customer! They have over charged me a lot of times over the years. I wish I could leave them but they are the ONLY internet that will come out to my house!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.