3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I don't write negative reviews often, but I've had nothing but problems with my Comcast service. They're unreliable and way too expensive. The people are nice, but I'm going to give my best effort to never need their services again.
Love xfinity because it offer on demand. I never really have a problem with my cable service. I sometimes have problem with the Internet. Customer service has gotten better. One thing that needs to be fix is the security network.
Comcast is horrible!! We have used them for 6 years and have had nothing but problems. They are the only provider in our area so we've had no choice. We are getting a new provider in the area this spring and we will be switching!
Cable services have been a constant issue with four techs coming out, never did solve the issue of voice match up. Internet services do not deliver the speed they say they do. Customer service is very poor by telephone or in person
Comcast has pretty high speeds, but other providers have faster. We've stuck with them because we pay less than we would with some others, and we don't have a lot of choices where we live. Overall, we haven't had many issues, but they are actively trying to get us to purchase or rent a modem from them instead of using our own.
I've never had a serious issue with Comcast. Our internet runs fast and very rarely does our wi-fi run slow. It's always an easy fix by just turning it off and back on again. It seems expensive but all TV and internet is these days.
Worst customer service ever. They treat you so bad, and the service quality is horrible. I can't wait for Google to come to Atlanta. When had AT&T I had great service. The only thing that is keeping them alive is this X1 platform .
This is pretty good, internet is great really haven't had any issues, my only complaint would be package prices. Its so freaking expensive and encourage me to not buy and just download stuff as it's available for purchase online.
I'm giving them four stars because I have experienced problems with customer service and my internet connection way too many times. However, their online chat agents are very friendly and helpful and now our internet is working fine.
Comcast is good and bad. We pay too much for our package and do not get enough of the normal channels. The on demand is fantastic though, there are many options of things to watch and they are available for quite some period of time. I would recommend them to others because I have never had a service issue with them.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos