BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kaela D.
Portland, OR
I don't write negative reviews often, but I've had nothing but problems with my Comcast service. They're unreliable and way too expensive. The people are nice, but I'm going to give my best effort to never need their services again.
Bonnie D.
Pittsburg, CA
Love xfinity because it offer on demand. I never really have a problem with my cable service. I sometimes have problem with the Internet. Customer service has gotten better. One thing that needs to be fix is the security network.
Nicole M.
Quincy, IL
Comcast is horrible!! We have used them for 6 years and have had nothing but problems. They are the only provider in our area so we've had no choice. We are getting a new provider in the area this spring and we will be switching!
MICHELLE B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Cable services have been a constant issue with four techs coming out, never did solve the issue of voice match up. Internet services do not deliver the speed they say they do. Customer service is very poor by telephone or in person
Rachel S.
Mars, PA
Comcast has pretty high speeds, but other providers have faster. We've stuck with them because we pay less than we would with some others, and we don't have a lot of choices where we live. Overall, we haven't had many issues, but they are actively trying to get us to purchase or rent a modem from them instead of using our own.
Sierra B.
Windber, PA
I've never had a serious issue with Comcast. Our internet runs fast and very rarely does our wi-fi run slow. It's always an easy fix by just turning it off and back on again. It seems expensive but all TV and internet is these days.
Zack A.
Conyers, GA
Worst customer service ever. They treat you so bad, and the service quality is horrible. I can't wait for Google to come to Atlanta. When had AT&T I had great service. The only thing that is keeping them alive is this X1 platform .
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is pretty good, internet is great really haven't had any issues, my only complaint would be package prices. Its so freaking expensive and encourage me to not buy and just download stuff as it's available for purchase online.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
I'm giving them four stars because I have experienced problems with customer service and my internet connection way too many times. However, their online chat agents are very friendly and helpful and now our internet is working fine.
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Comcast is good and bad. We pay too much for our package and do not get enough of the normal channels. The on demand is fantastic though, there are many options of things to watch and they are available for quite some period of time. I would recommend them to others because I have never had a service issue with them.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.