BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Overall Comcast hasn't been terrible, I think the issues I've had with them the most are random charges being added to my bill. Its happened more frequently than I would like. They're service though I haven't had too many issues with.
Mikayla M.
Comcast has horrible customer service and horrible service in general. They are a natural monopoly in my town so I have no other choice but to use their services. I hope I never have to use any Comcast service after I move out of my apartment ever again. They are overpriced and you never know what they are charging you for.
Michaela W.
The service is ok. The speed is fine except when I'm forced to turn off the wifi on one one my devices for one to work on the wifi. Other than that the service is fine seeing as I live around plenty of vegetation practically the woods.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I was lucky because my apartment complex had a deal with the local Comcast where all the people received free cable, as long as you picked up your own box. I mean I don't think I would have paid for it because I hear it is very very expensive. I thought it was ver average service. However I did have really great customer service!
Kaitlin S.
Charlottesville, VA
Comcast doesn't go out as much as when we had dish though it has less channels. Get it through a package deal where I live. I don't like how they change the package sometimes so I'll have a channel for a few years and then all of a sudden I don't get it anymore. At least they could add a channel if they take one away.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is pretty good, internet is great really haven't had any issues, my only complaint would be package prices. Its so freaking expensive and encourage me to not buy and just download stuff as it's available for purchase online.
Maggie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am never very happy with Comcast. The new controllers are so much harder to use and understand than the old ones, and the new top boxes are such a hassle. I would not recommend it unless you can keep your old boxes and remotes.
Estefania G.
The features comcast has are great and entertaining. The On Demand feature allowed me to watch tons of music videos. The signal would never go. I give it three star because at first it was economical but after sometime the price would slowly raise. I think they are doing some promotion sale now but back then it's was expensive
Becca M.
Orlando, FL
When there is no problems, Comcast is great. But overall I have had random missed connections and I am not happy with the service at all. I have dealt with wrongful charges and rude customer service at the office in Leesburg Florida
Brittni Y.
Bremerton , WA
9/10 horrible customer service, very over priced but where we live it's the only service that will work up to the speed my husband needs Internet to be ran at being a programmer. The services are okay, we don't use our house phone.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.