3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We've had Comcast for the past year and are less than pleased with the service. Our internet, although we pay for very high speeds, is very slow and doesn't work if there is more than one device using the Wifi at the time. We pay more than seems reasonable for internet and limited cable, and are not pleased with the service.
THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER! Not only are you suckered into a contract that you will never be able to get out of, it is nearly impossible to get on the phone with a HUMAN!! You are hung up on endlessly by their automated system, especially when you want to cancel or downgrade services. The worst company to exist on this earth
Unimpressed. The service is shotty and both cable and internet go in and out. Lines have been replaced several times within the last few months, 2 brand new boxes, and we are constantly having to restart the system. Unfortunately not many other choices, would at least be nice if customer service was kind and understanding.
Not happy with the distance it works in our house and had to threaten to leave to get them to move the receiver. Now that it is moved it works better but for what it costs it should work all over our house that isn't that big really. I had Uverse(isn't available where I live now) and it worked all over the house without any issues.
I LOVE COMCAST! I've never had a problem out of the internet or TV that I have had under them! The customer service is great and you can count on them with anything that you might need! I would recommend these great products to others!
Worst internet provider out there. Honestly, I have had nothing but issues with them. They say they are going to credit your account and never do, wait times are awful, and when they transfer you, the gets "dropped" every time. I wish I had another option for internet but they are the only ones who provide service when i live :(
I love the TV service but the customer service is horrible. I have to call in every month when I make my payment for a mistake on there part and there is nothing they can do. Accept have me call back every month to have a fee reversed.
If I could choose a different provider I would. I try to avoid calling Comcast customer service when I can. When I call them I am guaranteed to get irritated. The pricing is ok but once the promotions run out your bill will shoot up!
I never have a problem with my internet service. However Comcast has the worst customer service that I have ever encountered. If your looking for a company that is helpful and willing to provide service this is not the service for you.
Comcast is a beast. We only use it because it's included in our rent and it's what our landlord's use. What I've learned is that a lot of the lines are not updated so we often lose internet connection. Rarely use cable but it's fine.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos