3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Honestly if there was another internet provider in my area that had high speed internet I would get it. Comcast customer service is terrible. They alway have hidden fees on my bill and extra charges. No I would not recommend to others.
If I could choose a different provider I would. I try to avoid calling Comcast customer service when I can. When I call them I am guaranteed to get irritated. The pricing is ok but once the promotions run out your bill will shoot up!
I love Comcast! We tried another provider briefly and had to switch back because there was just no comparison. I love the online access and the free wifi hotspots. Our service is very reliable across Internet, cable, and landline. I would definitely recommend this provider.
We use the Comcast double play. Price is amazing. We had Comcast years ago and switched to directtv for a few years. Their service was so poor that we came back to Comcast. We get more channels, great, fat internet service and so much more all with a saving of over eight hundred a year for two yeRs and when our two years are up, our monthly bill is still far cheaper than directv. Our Comcast service never goes out like directv. We would never switch again.
Being the lesser of two evils in my area, Comcast gets my money every month despite how poor their service is. They are unreliable and hard to work with. I have completely given up on their cable. Internet is better but still a gamble.
While my Xfinity Internet is fast, Comcast is inconvenient and expensive. They always call with new offers and products we don't need or want or not interested in. I would not use them if there was another high speed option in my area
Comcast has horrible customer service and horrible service in general. They are a natural monopoly in my town so I have no other choice but to use their services. I hope I never have to use any Comcast service after I move out of my apartment ever again. They are overpriced and you never know what they are charging you for.
Not happy with the distance it works in our house and had to threaten to leave to get them to move the receiver. Now that it is moved it works better but for what it costs it should work all over our house that isn't that big really. I had Uverse(isn't available where I live now) and it worked all over the house without any issues.
AWFUL. Seriously awful. I will never use Comcast again. Their customer service is awful, the Internet is extremely spotty, recordings randomly get canceled. I have had the worst possible experience with Comcast. They are not worth it
I never have a problem with my internet service. However Comcast has the worst customer service that I have ever encountered. If your looking for a company that is helpful and willing to provide service this is not the service for you.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos