BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Honestly if there was another internet provider in my area that had high speed internet I would get it. Comcast customer service is terrible. They alway have hidden fees on my bill and extra charges. No I would not recommend to others.
Kimberly J.
Kent, WA
If I could choose a different provider I would. I try to avoid calling Comcast customer service when I can. When I call them I am guaranteed to get irritated. The pricing is ok but once the promotions run out your bill will shoot up!
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Comcast! We tried another provider briefly and had to switch back because there was just no comparison. I love the online access and the free wifi hotspots. Our service is very reliable across Internet, cable, and landline. I would definitely recommend this provider.
Rebecca V.
We use the Comcast double play. Price is amazing. We had Comcast years ago and switched to directtv for a few years. Their service was so poor that we came back to Comcast. We get more channels, great, fat internet service and so much more all with a saving of over eight hundred a year for two yeRs and when our two years are up, our monthly bill is still far cheaper than directv. Our Comcast service never goes out like directv. We would never switch again.
Maery S.
Redmond, WA
Being the lesser of two evils in my area, Comcast gets my money every month despite how poor their service is. They are unreliable and hard to work with. I have completely given up on their cable. Internet is better but still a gamble.
Christina M.
While my Xfinity Internet is fast, Comcast is inconvenient and expensive. They always call with new offers and products we don't need or want or not interested in. I would not use them if there was another high speed option in my area
Mikayla M.
Comcast has horrible customer service and horrible service in general. They are a natural monopoly in my town so I have no other choice but to use their services. I hope I never have to use any Comcast service after I move out of my apartment ever again. They are overpriced and you never know what they are charging you for.
Courtney G.
Sanger, CA
Not happy with the distance it works in our house and had to threaten to leave to get them to move the receiver. Now that it is moved it works better but for what it costs it should work all over our house that isn't that big really. I had Uverse(isn't available where I live now) and it worked all over the house without any issues.
Michelle R.
Stuart, FL
AWFUL. Seriously awful. I will never use Comcast again. Their customer service is awful, the Internet is extremely spotty, recordings randomly get canceled. I have had the worst possible experience with Comcast. They are not worth it
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I never have a problem with my internet service. However Comcast has the worst customer service that I have ever encountered. If your looking for a company that is helpful and willing to provide service this is not the service for you.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.