BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
We've had comcast for about 6 years now without any rate changes. Within that time frame we've only had a service problem once . Even when we moved, we called in our new address and the service was transferred remotely within minutes.
Courtney G.
Sanger, CA
Not happy with the distance it works in our house and had to threaten to leave to get them to move the receiver. Now that it is moved it works better but for what it costs it should work all over our house that isn't that big really. I had Uverse(isn't available where I live now) and it worked all over the house without any issues.
Takoja A.
As for as the cable service they are amazing but the wifi/ house landline phone sucks. My wifi majority of the time is never working. I call Comcast at least twice a week and all they offer is a credit. My landline as well never works. I have expressed them Comcast on numerous occasions my frustration and nothing gets resolved
Liv M.
I think the reception on this is great. I think the customer service is great. My only issue is the new look. Old Comcast on demand was so easy to use. Now you have to pay for everything. Other than that I think Comcast is wonderful.
LAURIE L.
Media, PA
NOT happy with Comcast. Too expensive (bill is 240/month.) Customer service never seems to resolve problems. I think it is too expensive for what you get. I'm afraid the alternative (Verizon) may be worse, so I'm not switching. I would NOT recommend it to others. NO ONE seems to be able to resolve problems when they arise.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I, for the most part, completely dislike Comcast. It is the only cable provider available in my area. I would much rather have Verizon, but I cannot get that here. All comcast technicians, servicemen, and customer service representatives I have come into contact with have been extremely rude and unprofessional.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Honestly if there was another internet provider in my area that had high speed internet I would get it. Comcast customer service is terrible. They alway have hidden fees on my bill and extra charges. No I would not recommend to others.
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Comcast! We tried another provider briefly and had to switch back because there was just no comparison. I love the online access and the free wifi hotspots. Our service is very reliable across Internet, cable, and landline. I would definitely recommend this provider.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
I like being able to call and get someone on the phone every time I try. They are always pleasant to deal with and they speak English (hard to find with any large company). They are always knowledgeable and make the entire experience great. The channels and programs that they provide are also more than other brands out there.
Stormy S.
Princeton, WV
Unfortunately I live in a unreliable area for service, not many other services besides satellite is available. Love that there is no cap on data currently but I've seen where they're looking into adding one. Could be a better service
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.