BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I never have a problem with my internet service. However Comcast has the worst customer service that I have ever encountered. If your looking for a company that is helpful and willing to provide service this is not the service for you.
Brianna C.
Comcast is a beast. We only use it because it's included in our rent and it's what our landlord's use. What I've learned is that a lot of the lines are not updated so we often lose internet connection. Rarely use cable but it's fine.
LAURIE L.
Media, PA
NOT happy with Comcast. Too expensive (bill is 240/month.) Customer service never seems to resolve problems. I think it is too expensive for what you get. I'm afraid the alternative (Verizon) may be worse, so I'm not switching. I would NOT recommend it to others. NO ONE seems to be able to resolve problems when they arise.
Breyanna B.
Johnson City, TN
Comcast is a little iffy to me. While they get the job done there is not much competition and they are trying to put a cap on how much internet data you can pull before they charge you. Not a big fan of that though they are reliable.
Kelly C.
Pittsburgh, PA
THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER! Not only are you suckered into a contract that you will never be able to get out of, it is nearly impossible to get on the phone with a HUMAN!! You are hung up on endlessly by their automated system, especially when you want to cancel or downgrade services. The worst company to exist on this earth
Heather C.
Recently our cable and internet has been really disappointing. We pay $200+ and for the fastest internet and best cable and we hardly can even access the internet. I have called customer service and all they did was say "well...sorry". I would not recommend this service and we are definitely looking in to changing providers.
Jessica V.
Huntsville, Al
I only use the xfinity internet, 25 mbps. It works great for streaming netflix or Pandora and is very affordable at $19.99/mo. We have some issues with it when storms come through but not often. I would recommend to anyone on a budget.
Kelly C.
Portland, OR
We only use Comcast because it's the only provider we can get in our area. Trust me, if I had a choice, Comcast wouldn't even be my LAST choice. It wouldn't even be on the list. They have terrible customer service and their services don't have much to offer.
jessica c.
Salem, OR
Dislike comcast very much. They are the reason i no longer subscribe for cable service. I have had many problems with them. The price is never close to what they quote, and went up 3 months in a row once. Their online billing system is horrible, causing me a reversal fee for some mistake, but that charge doesn't show up in my bills total and neither does any late charges. The packages make no sense, pretty much forcing you to get multiple packages.
Ariana S.
Harrisonburg
I wish it was heaper... But my husband and I use it a lot... All the services are awesome, we noticed we don't need to spend $25 goin to the movies, if we can rent a movie with comcast for just $5.99. It ends up being very convenience.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.