3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Internet is fast. It works. Most customer service reps in a face to face situation are friendly. They will charge you for things that either you didn't do or they claim you did do. The 1-800 call reps are outsourced and very rude/pushy.
I've had so many issues with Comcast in the past, especially when I"m moving and try to transfer my service. The main problem seems to be that one single department is capable of actually doing what you need done. They keep having to transfer you over and over just to do a simple thing. Extremely annoying and very time consuming.
Well, internet and cable can get funky, but overall my cable connection and internet connection has been very good so far. Sometimes I lose wifi in the front of my house away from the router but we are soon getting a new (free!) upgraded router. Our cable once got fuzzy but a cable man came out the next day to take care of the problem.
Look Comcast offers great prices and their internet is pretty okay for the price you pay. The costumer service is horrible I had to wait 3 hours before a line would open when I called them and they never have any specials for costumers who have been them for a very long time, but they always have really good deals for new ones.
Worst customer service I've ever experienced. I really have no choice where I live there aren't many options. They constantly raise your rates without warning & recently have taken away channels that I've been paying for, for years. Not right!
The only thing good i can say about comcast is that their internet usually is the fastest but good luck if you have any problems whatsoever. their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. i would never recommend them to anyone
This use to be a good company. Over the years teir prices have jumped all over the place and the customer service has gone down hill. I believe is they spend a little more time being polite to their customers their ratings would go up.
Our internet works great! we did have issues setting it up and spent over 3 hours on the phone with them and they couldn't figure out the issue so they sent someone out and almost charged us for it. but didn't because it was a real issue
Comcast's xfinity has really improved over the years. My family has a DVR that works extremely well. They also have great customer service. Whenever my family has an issue, they are always quick to resolve and provide compensation such as a free movie.
We've been using Comcast for about 5 months now and I have no complaints. My husband and I both play online on our PS4s at the same time and the Internet holds up perfectly. I guess for some people the lack of a channel guide for the cable wouldn't be bad but we don't really watch a lot of TV so it usually stays on the same channel.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos