BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
chandra l.
Waynesboro, VA
Internet is fast. It works. Most customer service reps in a face to face situation are friendly. They will charge you for things that either you didn't do or they claim you did do. The 1-800 call reps are outsourced and very rude/pushy.
Gwendolyn P.
I've had so many issues with Comcast in the past, especially when I"m moving and try to transfer my service. The main problem seems to be that one single department is capable of actually doing what you need done. They keep having to transfer you over and over just to do a simple thing. Extremely annoying and very time consuming.
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
Well, internet and cable can get funky, but overall my cable connection and internet connection has been very good so far. Sometimes I lose wifi in the front of my house away from the router but we are soon getting a new (free!) upgraded router. Our cable once got fuzzy but a cable man came out the next day to take care of the problem.
Uyen T.
Look Comcast offers great prices and their internet is pretty okay for the price you pay. The costumer service is horrible I had to wait 3 hours before a line would open when I called them and they never have any specials for costumers who have been them for a very long time, but they always have really good deals for new ones.
Lindsey C.
Cape Coral, FL
Worst customer service I've ever experienced. I really have no choice where I live there aren't many options. They constantly raise your rates without warning & recently have taken away channels that I've been paying for, for years. Not right!
rachel l.
Woodstock, GA
The only thing good i can say about comcast is that their internet usually is the fastest but good luck if you have any problems whatsoever. their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. i would never recommend them to anyone
Victoria U.
Orlando, FL
This use to be a good company. Over the years teir prices have jumped all over the place and the customer service has gone down hill. I believe is they spend a little more time being polite to their customers their ratings would go up.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Our internet works great! we did have issues setting it up and spent over 3 hours on the phone with them and they couldn't figure out the issue so they sent someone out and almost charged us for it. but didn't because it was a real issue
Kaleigh A.
Puyallup, WA
Comcast's xfinity has really improved over the years. My family has a DVR that works extremely well. They also have great customer service. Whenever my family has an issue, they are always quick to resolve and provide compensation such as a free movie.
Deanna W.
We've been using Comcast for about 5 months now and I have no complaints. My husband and I both play online on our PS4s at the same time and the Internet holds up perfectly. I guess for some people the lack of a channel guide for the cable wouldn't be bad but we don't really watch a lot of TV so it usually stays on the same channel.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.