BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kayla R.
I don't watch cable much but I am on the Internet all day. Comcast has a limit on internet usage and I hate that. If you go over, you get charged. This is the only provider I know that does this and it is very inconvenient. I do love our remote though. It allows us to hold down a button and verbally say what channel or show we want.
Joyce G.
Stockton, CA
This is the only Internet provider that can be hooked up at the complex where I live. I've never used Comcast before and I can say that I'm not extremely satisfied but it does the job. My husband and I are both students so we need the Internet and it honestly doesn't matter to us if the connection is super high speed. It does the job.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
Setting up is always easy but trying to terminate your contract can be such a pain. Also your monthly rate jumps about $30 after the first year which is just outrageous. I moved into a community where you had to use their service provider.
Allyse B.
Doraville, GA
I absolutely love Comcast! Their On-Demand service is second to none ! It looks very similar to Netflix . Very organized. It's not overly expensive , less than Directv for sure !

The Internet is super fast ! The fastest we've ever had !
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
I used Comcast for 20 years and although I complained about the price, I was always happy with the service. Comcast just keeps upgrading and improving their equipment and services. I used Direct TV for a year and was unhappy the entire time. Because I was under a years contract I had to wait to switch back. Comcast is the way to go.
Jashala f.
I love comcast. They have the best on demand offerings and I've never had a problem with their Internet or cable service that wasn't quickly remedied. My one complaint is that they are so expensive and your bill just seems to always multiply.
Danielle T.
Dover, DE
I've had Comcast multiple times throughout the years and I've never had too much of an issue with them. They're relatively affordable and reasonable with any request you may have. The staff is also super nice if you ever go into any other the actual stores.
Megan J.
Rossville, GA
I hate Comcast with an absolute passion. Especially since the came out with limiting the amount of internet date you can use, and then conveniently came out with their own streaming service that won't count against your date limit. Come on Comcast, how dumb do you think we are? We will be switching to EPB as soon as we get the chance.
Stephanie S.
Not the best customer service, and the speed has trouble sometimes. We are supposed to be getting 25mb per minute, and it is rarely if ever at that level. (It hasn't when I've checked it.) When we went into the store to start our service, the woman was ok, but not super helpful. The times I've called, I've had to wait a long time, and I rarely feel my questions are answered well.
kari p.
Roseville, MI
I upgraded to the xfinity 1 and I love the on demand features and how easily it can be navigated. Room to room DVR is nice too. That being said....the customer service is a joke. It is pretty expensive unless you can lock in a deal and the Internet seems to be on the fritz alot. I guess like with everything you get the good with the bad.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.